• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Line_HTX

At least we won the Winter Classic.

I'm happy about that

I really don't care if we make it to the playoffs or not anymore

I'm counting down the days to the trade deadline

They really did blew all of their energy on New Year's Day.

Like man, the first period looked like full of derp with those turnovers.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
At least we won the Winter Classic.

I'm happy about that

I really don't care if we make it to the playoffs or not anymore

I'm counting down the days to the trade deadline
Lol

I would do an avatar bet for the entire off season that the Habs finish higher than the Panthers this season

5 POINT LEAD OVER THE ATLANTIC

Y'ALL BRING IT IN AND BLESS THIS MESS

praisebreakd2uyx.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
got a message from the NHL app Wild&BJ's scored within 2 seconds

two. seconds.

wat?

calder

Glad to be wrong! Also feels good to be on the other side of a "horribly outplay opponent but somehow lose big" game like we had in Edmonton.

Pikma

Banned
So one of my dogs has a tumor on one of his legs and even though studies have not been made the vet says it might be skin cancer, hopefully that's not the case...

My other sick dog, the one that has lymphoma, is still with us thankfully, she has endured 6 months of chemos just fine.

Fuck this unfair world

So one of my dogs has a tumor on one of his legs and even though studies have not been made the vet says it might be skin cancer, hopefully that's not the case...

My other sick dog, the one that has lymphoma, is still with us thankfully, she has endured 6 months of chemos just fine.

Fuck this unfair world

Sorry to hear about your dogs. Always sucks. My last dog (keep in mind this was about 5 or 6 years ago now, we also have another one now) but he had a tumor on his heart that was inoperable so we had to put him down at only 8 years old :( it was really sudden and sucked so I get it man. Really tough shit.

I hope they are able to get better!

That's Scary...

North Korea just launched a Nuke, an Hydrogen Bomb to be exact

South Korea is seeing if the earthquake was caused by a nuclear test or not. i haven't seen confirmation yet. But it probably was a nuclear test

wait that was a quick edit.. where is the source?

nvm

well shit. I know China is getting tired of their shit so idk why they keep doing this. I love Bill Clinton but damn did he make this one huge mistake. I mean he made others but this is the main one that still is pretty fucking relative

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Fuck this unfair world
That really sucks. Fuck cancer.

zroid

Banned
Hateful Eight was good (albeit one Tarantino ass Tarantino movie -- not that that's a bad thing)

missed the boat on 70mm unfortunately tho

Hateful Eight was good (albeit one Tarantino ass Tarantino movie -- not that that's a bad thing)

missed the boat on 70mm unfortunately tho

good to hear. I think I may wait for it to come out on bluray though to watch it.

Really excited for the Revenant this Friday.

Socreges

Banned
South Korea is seeing if the earthquake was caused by a nuclear test or not. i haven't seen confirmation yet. But it probably was a nuclear test

wait that was a quick edit.. where is the source?

nvm

well shit. I know China is getting tired of their shit so idk why they keep doing this. I love Bill Clinton but damn did he make this one huge mistake. I mean he made others but this is the main one that still is pretty fucking relative
Just one?

Bill Clinton made several huge mistakes. I'm not sure the NK deal is among them. What should he have done instead?

Merguson

Banned
According to TSN690, After the 2nd Period, Bergevin stormed out, apparently very upset over the team's performance.

"Therrien is one of the greatest coaches alive working in today's NHL and this is how you perform for him? You people disgust me!"
- Bergevin in the locker room

Just one?

Bill Clinton made several huge mistakes. I'm not sure the NK deal is among them. What should he have done instead?

I guess I over exaggerated quite a bit. But after rereading some stuff I guess I am not sure what he could have done differently in terms of this. So for now I don't have an answer. I know that isn't what you are looking for but it was a quite complex situation. I will give a proper answer in a couple days time.

Probably shouldn't come off so strongly with it as I did. :lol

Socreges

Banned
I guess I over exaggerated quite a bit. But after rereading some stuff I guess I am not sure what he could have done differently in terms of this. So for now I don't have an answer. I know that isn't what you are looking for but it was a quite complex situation. I will give a proper answer in a couple days time.

Probably shouldn't come off so strongly with it as I did. :lol
You have 48 hours

Also I may get to see the Flyers/Caps at Verizon in late January. Yes please.

Red_Man

Montreal talk radio is a special kind of stupid right now, as to be expected.

I don't expect any imminent changes, but if they continue like this after their next few games at home then something has to give.

Habs play by play guy said if a trade happens it's going to be a main player and not some secondary guy. To me that could only mean Plekanec, seeing as I'm not considering Eller a primary guy.

You have 48 hours

Also I may get to see the Flyers/Caps at Verizon in late January. Yes please.

Aren't you a Canucks fan?

But that would be legit to see. I am hoping to get up to Philly for one of the last games, since it will be the only time I could be able to go sadly, so I hope we are in contention for the playoffs
or Matthews

Socreges

Banned
Aren't you a Canucks fan?

But that would be legit to see. I am hoping to get up to Philly for one of the last games, since it will be the only time I could be able to go sadly, so I hope we are in contention for the playoffs
or Matthews
Watching hockey live is great and watching games in a new stadium is interesting. Would also love to see the Caps, currently best in the NHL, play at home.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Playoff scenarios if the season ended right now are pretty darn screwy.

Devils vs. Panthers (wat?)
Habs vs. Wings
Bruins vs. Capitals
Rangers vs. Islanders
Predators vs. Stars
Blues vs. Blackhawks
Wild vs. Kings
Flames vs. Yotes (wat?!)

Montreal talk radio is a special kind of stupid right now, as to be expected.

I don't expect any imminent changes, but if they continue like this after their next few games at home then something has to give.

Habs play by play guy said if a trade happens it's going to be a main player and not some secondary guy. To me that could only mean Plekanec, seeing as I'm not considering Eller a primary guy.

I am actually okay with Trading Plekanec if things get worse. But I think Getting rid of Eller should be a Priority first. Also trade Smith Pelly too.. he's getting into that René Bourque territory of being useless

zroid

Banned
Can the Sabres start winning please?

Even with the Leafs playing better than I'd like, there's a certain comfort in last place

Red_Man

I'm supposed to see the Habs play the Flyers at Wells Fargo Center at the beginning of February, as long as work doesn't interfere anyways. Hopefully Price is playing by then.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I mentioned the Jets heckling the Stars bench during the third period tonight, yeah? Well here they are:

CFVcGOj.jpg

de8bxlv.jpg

Don't often see this from the celebrity section. :D

Top Bottom