• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Top 5 Current NHL Bromances
5. Suter and Pareasy
4. Getzy and Good Guy
3. The Sedins
2. Benn and Seguin
1. Patty Kane and Johnny T

wat? Dude, Eddie Lack and Luongo are Nr. 1.

Lack is literally wearing a helmet WITH LUONGO'S FACE ON IT tonight and they're starting goaltenders for divisional rivals.

C'MON

Samyy

GODDAMN SPORTSNET TRIGGER WARNING ON THE NYLANDER HIT PLS

Oh also howcome I've never been invited to these Canadian lesbian pool parties :(

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
THN predicts Stamkos signs an 8 year extension then gets traded to the Wings along with Drouin for Nyquist, Marchenko, Sheahan, Mantha, and 2 firsts.

I'd do it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
BAERTSCHI

EDIT: samyy's never been to a lesbian pool party here? you're missing out man!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
QX8Aj.gif

And with that I bid you adieu.

Not because the Leafs have a decent lead but because I'm old and I work in the morning!

Samyy

Considering our competition is like...Ottawa, Jersey and Boston....I'm not ruling out playoffs this year.

I know this management team will sell everyone off at the deadline though so who knows.

If your still in a playoff spot at that point you could probably justify calling up Nylander and guys like Leivo, Soshnikov, etc

So trading players should hopefully not have a huge impact

I can't take Gail (Breaking Bad) AKA Doug (Flight of the Conchords) AKA Hardman (Suits) seriously anymore.

You've used up all your character actor roles man.

And his best? Evil villian-cop in Damages (at least in season 1, which is all I have seen).

Top Bottom