• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

zroid

Banned
I like that the latest Coors Light commercial encourages fraud.

image.php

Socreges

Banned
You guys thought this Leafs team was different. You thought they'd gone through fundamental changes. Your expectations had been lowered. Your expectations were even confirmed early in the season. But here they are. Winning. And getting Leafs fans' hopes up, once again, so that they can CRUSH THEM by February. Same as always. The drive for 9th begins anew!

Quick

Banned
In N Out is a good burger. It's what a hamburger's all about.

That article is a lie though. There hasn't been much sunshine at all outside for almost a week.

I had a golden opportunity to get some In-N-Out during a lengthy stopover in LAX a few years ago, but I didn't take the chance, unlike Seth taking a chance with Summer.

Chris R

Back at the hotel room, such a great win for the Avs tonight. Would have preferred if we didn't give a point away but whatever.

Pickles? Wtf since when do In-n-Out burgers have pickles? Or maybe Double Doubles don't have them, or maybe they've had pickles all this time and I've never noticed

Hmmmmm, I'll have to pay them a visit tomorrow
latest

You can ask for them or order your burger animal style which gives you pickles as well as grilled onions and a mustard grilled patty plus some extra thousand island spread.

I usually get a cheeseburger animal style with raw and grilled onions plus chopped chile peppers

Top Bottom