• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Chris R

I used to sit at the Club level quite a lot, behind the net on Club is the best view in the Can in my opinion.
If I move to the greater Denver area it's where I'm getting partial season tickets for sure. 300s aren't bad, same with the 100s, but damn if these seats aren't a whole new level.

Razorskin

----- ------
Top 5 Current NHL Bromances
5. Suter and Pareasy
4. Getzy and Good Guy
3. The Sedins
2. Benn and Seguin
1. Patty Kane and Johnny T

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Would you really not do this? This is his fourth consecutive season where he again will probably score 40-50 points.
See above post, doing that straight up would be stupid. Especially when we've needed a number #1 C for 20 years now. People saying AGally hasn't proven anything while he's had guys like Prust and AHLers as his wingers, meanwhile Drouin has played a large amount of his games with Stamkos.

ZeroGravity

You can't trade for Drouin with the mindset of what he's done already. He's suffered through injuries and hasn't been given a fair shake at the NHL, so you largely have to throw that stuff out the window.

You're trading for what his projected ceiling is, and has always been, which is incredibly high.

Avs people, 200 level seats are the fucking shit. Get them next game you can if you haven't sat there just yet. Concourse not full of poors, and I've got a fucking butler bringing me beers.

The view isn't bad either.

I've sat there for NBA games before, they're great seats, private bathrooms too IIRC.

ZeroGravity

See above post, doing that straight up would be stupid. Especially when we've needed a number #1 C for 20 years now. People saying AGally hasn't proven anything while he's had guys like Prust and AHLers as his wingers, meanwhile Drouin has played a large amount of his games with Stamkos.
On the fourth line and with almost no power play time.

Red_Man

On the fourth line and with almost no power play time.
Basically the first 2 years of AGallys career.

Drouin's ceiling is higher, but you don't trade a more valuable, proven asset in a Center like Galchenyuk for a winger because of their potential unless it's on a completely other level.

And AGallys production is severely underrated by everyone who never watches him because they have no idea how he's been used by Therrien.

zroid

Banned
I don't see AGally getting traded for Drouin, it's too much of a lateral move.

I think Bergevin would HAVE to include Beaulieu if he wants Drouin. Question is what else he would have to throw in. McCarron? 1st?

Red_Man

Nice to see Condon with another win. He's been much better since Scrivens came into town.

Chris R

Let's go ass.

1tfhRpN.jpg

Xeteh

That was a pretty goal by Duchene, I had to see it on replay.

And yeah, Landeskog has been pretty much a non-factor all season and it seems the only time I hear his name in the game its when he takes a dumb penalty.

Top Bottom