• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Hitchcock is definitely on the hot seat. Another first-round exit and he's probably done.

They already traded Oshie for Brouwer, who is only on pace for about 30 points (but he's played 78 playoff games). I can see them getting some veteran depth at the deadline.

fantasy_g_ikovalchuk1_300.jpg

Memories

Pikma

Banned
Also, I forgot to mention it earlier but it seems like Jack Campbell will be leaving the organization this summer, dude is not even in the AHL right now, after Legace's injury management decided to send him to the fucking Idaho Steelheads and called up Desrosiers instead, and even though he's been a fucking mess they've stuck with him.

We. Need. Goalies.

Yawnier

Banned
It is too bad that Connor Brown got hurt. He prob could have made the all star team with Snizzbone, Leivo, and AHL All Star TJ Brennan.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can't wait for Tim Murray to come out of the shadows and snag Drouin from everyone like he did with O'Reilly and Kane.

Ristolanen for Drouin (R5)

Ward and Big Mac!

After two long years, I have my Braces off. Jaw and Wisdom Teeth Surgery has finally payed off.

Habs traded Ticker to Anaheim...for WHO? Who is this guy?

Max Friberg is a good prospect, he's probably a top 6 in the minors and a bottom 6 forward in the NHL potentially. Plays a two-way game that can kill penalties and hustles.

Max Friberg is a good prospect, he's probably a top 6 in the minors and a bottom 6 forward in the NHL potentially. Plays a two-way game that can kill penalties and hustles.

Oooo Now he sounds like a player that Therrien would love.

I'm actually okay with this.

Thank You Ducks. Habs and Ducks Fly Together.

Saku Forever.

😖

I'd be surprised if he is moved in-season. Tampa Bay should still consider themselves a contender and he's got another year of RFA for cheap. They're going to have to detonate their roster after this year and he's one of the few good players they can keep for dirt cheap.

Top Bottom