• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Clydefrog

wooo!

TLMjGjs.jpg

Quick

Banned
Let's see what excuse I can dig up...

doctor-who-under-the-lake-cue-cards.gif

Yep. This looks about right:

It was a back-to-back, the team is exhausted. Fuck this league scheduling.

iLLmAtlc

For my fellow canuckleheads, just took a look at some prospects in the AHL.

Hunter Shinkaruk 25 pts, 27 GP (13-12)
Brendan Gaunce 18 pts, 22 GP (9-9)
Jordan Subban 17 pts 26 GP (5-12)
Nicklas Jensen 12 pts 27 GP (4-8)

Cole Cassels 2 pts 26 GP (1-1)

Woot for Subban (first year pro) and Hunter.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wasn't Cassels one of the kids that shut down McDavid and all the Canucks fans we're losing their shit over?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Finally watched the last episode of RTTWC and Subban is the greatest human in the NHL. I don't know how you can't love this guy.

Gallagher with that ether to Talbot "You're unless. You're so useless out there"
:lol :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
For my fellow canuckleheads, just took a look at some prospects in the AHL.

Hunter Shinkaruk 25 pts, 27 GP (13-12)
Brendan Gaunce 18 pts, 22 GP (9-9)
Jordan Subban 17 pts 26 GP (5-12)
Nicklas Jensen 12 pts 27 GP (4-8)

Cole Cassels 2 pts 26 GP (1-1)

Woot for Subban (first year pro) and Hunter.

Wasn't Cassels one of the kids that shut down McDavid and all the Canucks fans we're losing their shit over?

yeah wtf happened there oO Cassels was THE kid that shut down McDavid...

Yes. It's a regular thing at Staples. I believe Parker and Stone are Kings fans.

you're new here aren't you

Quick

Banned
My mom just texted me because someone on Facebook said Price got traded for Crosby

What? Huge deal for the Habs. Crosby's playing for his childhood team, and Price is probably over the hill anyway. Dude's always injured.

Fleury/Price tandem could be amazing though. Price is basically a really good backup at this point.

imBask

Banned
What? Huge deal for the Habs. Crosby's playing for his childhood team, and Price is probably over the hill anyway. Dude's always injured.

Fleury/Price tandem could be amazing though. Price is basically a really good backup at this point.

Pros :
-Price looks good with a cap, a must for a backup
-sitting a lot helps his knees

Cons :
-He likes country, that's not good
-Might make jokes about Fleury's teeth

imBask

Banned
I just want to see a bunch of tanned milfs throwing rats onto the ice in the playoffs

"haha why are we throwing rats?! let me take a selfie! I'm glad they gave us a beer, a hot dog, a t-shirt and a brand new car with those 21$ front row tickets otherwise I would've never even thought about coming here"

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like the Panthers are last year's Flames. Playing way above their pay grade right now. It won't last though.
I disagree. Analysts have been calling for them to break out for years cause they have a young skilled team that was missing a steady presence. Getting Luongo back and Jagr, I think really helped the rest of them out. Plus Tallon is a good GM...ok except for Bolland anyways...

KingBroly

Banned
I disagree. Analysts have been calling for them to break out for years cause they have a young skilled team that was missing a steady presence. Getting Luongo back and Jagr, I think really helped the rest of them out. Plus Tallon is a good GM...ok except for Bolland anyways...

Analysts have been saying the same thing about the Oilers for how long now? Doesn't mean much.

Foggy

Analysts have been saying the same thing about the Oilers for how long now? Doesn't mean much.

Well unless you can point to advanced stats, an unreal amount of 3rd period comebacks, or just anything of substance than what you're saying means even less.

imBask

Banned
Oilers are not a bunch of fucktards, it's just bad luck! They just need ONE more 1st pick overall, just one! They just need a young offensive forward, is that too much to ask?

zroid

Banned
The Oilers are going to get three first round picks in this draft and they're going to win all three lotteries

just watch

18R2sW9.png

Top Bottom