• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Chris R

Some out of focus scrub touching the Cup, dooming the Avs to 50 years of terrible performance.

exXURSf.jpg

Pikma

Banned
Just look at Montreal with Price Vs. Without. Not saying they are bad at all, but the fact is, they are not the same dominant team without Price in net.
"Not saying they're bad, but they're bad"

:lol

If you can have solid goaltenders, It can make any team, no matter how bad elsewhere, competitive

Also this is not true at all, unless being competitive= avoid getting slaughtered each and every night.

Yawnier

Banned
NBA GAF is as dead of a sports community I've seen. I just posted the first comment about the Raptors game tonight and there's only 8 minutes left in the game...

It got purged a year or two back and most of them went to another forum, or something along those lines. Though you might already know that

Xeteh

I'm not, I just know some people and/or players are.

Avs already feeling the effects of my touching

Yeah, I got you. Last time I saw someone's picture of them with the Cup and people flipped out that he touched it. Calm down, its a trophy. I'd do the same thing!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Cockboss and me got EHM multiplayer to work, wootwoot

I just need to create all the GM's for all the teams first and password-protect them. Then automate the fantasy draft and off we goooooooooo

Merguson

Banned
Cockboss and me got EHM multiplayer to work, wootwoot

I just need to create all the GM's for all the teams first and password-protect them. Then automate the fantasy draft and off we goooooooooo

Sweet.

Good to see that some people got the online portion to work at least.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sweet.

Good to see that some people got the online portion to work at least.

The problem is that the host has to be online for anyone to do anything, so we need to find someone with a good and stable internet connection to leave the game running in the background all the time :lol

Xeteh

#601!

Nice goal, I like it when they get the puck on net and stop passing it around for 1:45 hoping for a perfect shot.

Cake Boss

Banned
So yeah we got EHM to work, its actually pretty decent.

The only problem is that the host has to stay online for anyone to do anything. Who has a spare computer to run the game in background with a decent connection lol.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Imagine Red Man playing the game and that happens? Immediate dropping off pants to ankles and furious masturbating begins.
I actually don't hate him this year. Still issues with his useage of guys like AGally / DD, but overall he's been pretty great this year and made the changes needed.

Top Bottom