• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

TUSR

Banned
image.php

penguins

Also if we're talking about Persona 4's ladies, I'm on team Naoto. She has the most "daww" moments.
The best girl is Shadow Kanji.
solid appreciation for "daww" moments mang
This is the first thread ever not to crucify me for siding against Chie

I love you guys
my second favorite character in P4 was Marie, I get shit all the time for "liking the character that almost ruined the game". Cant really give you shit for disliking a usual fan favorite

I like anime as much as the next guy but don't really get it. And not to mention those idol shows are shit too

Like the Western Animated shows of the 80's, Idol shows solely exist to sell merchandise. If you want Japanese Idol stuff that is good, I shall direct you to Perfect Blue.

This is the first thread ever not to crucify me for siding against Chie

I love you guys

In terms of romance she is kinda the worst overall, given that there's nothing really romantic about her social link. Still, I like Chie in the bro kinda way. She's a better bro then Youske that's for sure.

Yawnier

Banned
Like the Western Animated shows of the 80's, Idol shows solely exist to sell merchandise. If you want Japanese Idol stuff that is good, I shall direct you to Perfect Blue.

I've seen Perfect Blue and I liked it.

I don't know what people see in shows like love live though, but like you said merchandise....

Anime? Come the hell on.

Give me 100 Tabris posts in a row rather than fucking anime.

Pretty soon we will be talking about Corey Perrys waifu or some shit.

Burn the whole thread, sport, and world down.

Pikma

Banned
Anime? Come the hell on.

Give me 100 Tabris posts in a row rather than fucking anime.

Pretty soon we will be talking about Corey Perrys waifu or some shit.

Burn the whole thread, sport, and world down.

I rather eat shit direct from an asshole than having to suffer through 100 shitbat posts

Top Bottom