• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

I like anime.

Fight me.
giphy.gif

imBask

Banned
You're in a weird situation and you're forced to choose between becoming a die hard Oilers fan and becoming an Anime fan, what's your pick?

Quick

Banned
Elliotte saying the Habs shouldn't deal AGally right now, but should consider it in the future for Drouin.

Huh?

ZeroGravity

For those interested, teams presumably scouting Drouin tonight in Syracuse: NJ, Nashville, Florida, Toronto, Anaheim, Ottawa, Buffalo, Chicago

Tabris

This is my year. I can feel it. First Peyton manning retires with his 2nd Super Bowl then I watch the Canucks win the Stanley cup while chilling out on the beach or by the pool in paradise.

Foggy

I sometimes wonder if I would have turned into a turbo anime fan if the internet was in full swing during my anime phase. I turned out ok.

Still bought the Ghost in the Shell blu though

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"Emelin loses his guy"

He tends to do that, best to not have him out there against Crosby.

I sometimes wonder if I would have turned into a turbo anime fan if the internet was in full swing during my anime phase. I turned out ok.

Still bought the Ghost in the Shell blu though

I mean I love anime but I am not an otaku or weaboo or some shit.

Also :lol Kessel

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Watching Desharnais try to win a puck battle behind the opponents net is so pathetic and embarrassing.

Top Bottom