• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

calder

So bored, nothing to play.

Fuck it, going to plug the PSTV in the living room and play P4G again. Or at least let the opening theme play for an hour.

So bored, nothing to play.

Fuck it, going to plug the PSTV in the living room and play P4G again. Or at least let the opening theme play for an hour.

I feel you. None of my current games had been holding my attention hence why I just posted about how awesome FFXII is since I have been replaying it and it has satiated my gaming needs for now

Pikma

Banned
Found a way to watch this shitty game

The Stars look as dangerous as the New Jersey Devils

Also, I'd rather eat microwaved shit than having to listen to the Wild pbp fucker for one more second

PK Mad

CYU8byCWEAAXoWt.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Apparently Patches gave him a look after that and he shut up.

I like it anyways, someone needs to address this, and it's not solely on Therrien. Lots of guys on the team not performing.

Found a way to watch this shitty game

The Stars look as dangerous as the New Jersey Devils

Also, I'd rather eat microwaved shit than having to listen to the Wild pbp fucker for one more second

I hate the Wild crew, but the Haynes and McBlab were talking about how good Holden was the last time we played the Wild and I just couldn't have it.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Bernier's back...!

From what I saw, the team looked gassed. Back to back games and then a strong Shorks team that has had or number and then they just gave up.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I didn't win the Powerball. How could this happen to me?? I already put in the down payment for the new pool... What will I tell my family?

Top Bottom