• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Anthony Duclair is a good hockey player.

fxidxLt.gif
this is the most anime thing ive ever seen

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Actually it sounds exactly like what Vancouver's ownership would want
Even if ownership wanted that, it makes no sense. Vancouver doesn't have any assets to offer Tampa compared to what other teams would offer for a Stamkos.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Covered already?

Damien Cox somehow saying the Leafs were going to call up Nylander after the All-Star break if not for his concussion. Now it's off the table.

Yawnier

Banned
Covered already?

Damien Cox somehow saying the Leafs were going to call up Nylander after the All-Star break if not for his concussion. Now it's off the table.

Yeah he said it during the 2nd intermission.

It's probably for the best to play it safe. The loafs aren't doing jack shit over these last 40 games and when he eventually gets back, he can rip it up on the 1st place marlies instead.

zroid

Banned
Covered already?

It actually makes a lot of sense because if he's called up sometime after mid-January I believe it extends his RFA by 1 year versus if he started the season with the Leafs

some ppl were speculating they'd be fine with burning a year of his ELC since the extra RFA year is more important anyway

To be fair the King's possession stats are really good. Just ask the Las Vegas Sheriff's department.

I laughed

Top Bottom