• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Razorskin

----- ------
fel6ypne.gif

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 58m58 minutes ago

CRAZY: 4 days from the 1 year anniversary of Devan Dubnyk trade to #mnwild: Dubnyk has won 45 of 73 appearances with a 2.02 GAA, .929 SV%

Who would have thought that Dubnyk would be this good one year ago?

I know I sure as hell did not.

Screenshot_2016-01-10-01-27-29.png

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS

WHAT
THE
FUCK

NO

PLEASE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bet we're both wishing that W2 was the Jets right now. At least that would imply we're not lagging behind everyone else.

Also whoever gets the crossover to the pacific is going to have the easiest time making it to the conference finals...provided LA isn't that difficult.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Especially when it's essentially a nothing asset in Chris Higgins.

"Hey guys, we're looking to trade this shitty player, any takers?"

Shit, Bergevin is going to trade for Higgins isn't he?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers practice lines today:

Miller-Brassard-Zuccarello
Nash-Stepan-Megna
Kreider-Hayes-Fast
Glass-Moore-Stalberg

McDonagh-Klein
Staal-Boyle
Yandle-Girardi

Lindberg and McIlrath look like the scratches. Not really sure why Lindberg is the odd man out after he had a fairly strong game yesterday, and I would love to know what has to happen short of serious injury in order for McIlrath to get back into the lineup.

By the way, Jeff Gorton gave a very subtle hint about his plans while talking about the Etem trade on Friday. He made mention that some contract talks had already begun with Keith Yandle's agent. Now Yandle is a steal right now thanks to the Yotes holding half his salary, but we're looking at probably 6m+ to sign him outright. The ONLY way that could be remotely possible for Gorton to do is if one of Marc Staal or Dan Girardi were to be shipped out as a cap dump. Both are hard sells because of their contracts, and of course they both have varying degrees of trade protection, so it wouldn't be easy to do. We'll see how serious Gorton actually is about trying to keep Yandle around by seeing how aggressively he tries to sell Staal and Girardi on the market.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
jesus now that really makes me wonder wtf happened

Higgins MUST have done something to cause this to become so "get out!" so quickly

but what?

Top Bottom