• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Pikma

Banned
I'm gonna pull a zroid right now. Chart

Coots been doing work this season

m92ev6R.jpg
Fucking hockey nerds

Panthers are the 1st team in NHL history to go on a 12 game winning streak after not making the playoffs. Habs and Sens were previous teams, both got to 11.

KingBroly

Banned
I really do love how we're the best team in the NHL and no one is talking about us. Last month it was the Stars. Now it's the Panthers. Next month it'll be the Ducks because they're somehow in the Playoff Hunt. Feels good to go undetected.

I really do love how we're the best team in the NHL and no one is talking about us. Last month it was the Stars. Now it's the Panthers. Next month it'll be the Ducks because they're somehow in the Playoff Hunt. Feels good to go undetected.

The hockey world is going to go out of its mind for the March 5th tilt between the Panthers and Coyotes in beautiful Glendale, AZ.

Fly out for it, I'll buy you a Molson.

Quick

Banned

We'll talk about the Caps when they inevitably collapse in the playoffs. Again.

I hope this doesn't happen.

Hoping the Panthers can get 13 in a row tonight.

Horvat and Baertschi finally breaking out. Sedins disappearing though. Daniel has only 1 goal in his last 5 games. Must be the pressure of being an All-Star.

Interesting move with Higgins. I guess they plan on benching him until the trade deadline, and then possibly waiving him if they need the cap space. I can see a team trading for him as long as the Canucks retain salary. He's cheap depth. This probably means that Virtanen and Etem are staying up.

I was just looking at the prices of Jets vs Wild tickets in Winnipeg.

Thanks to the crashing dollar I could get bad obstructed seats for like $170.

What the fuck are with prices up there? Even with the bad exchange rate upper level seats with shit in front of you is ridiculous.

I honestly think Therrien might get fired if we end up losing the next 3, which is very likely (Chicago x2 and Blues)

I've never been as hard as everyone else toward him, but I think his time is up, he's losing control of this team

It's either that or another Trade

nah, big trades just don't happen anymore, it'll be the coach

I hope.

Gotta find the Tweet but it seems Yzerman is ready to Trade Drouin to a Western Team.

I think it was Anaheim,Flames,Nashville,San Jose and some other teams

Edit: here it is:
@TheFourthPeriod

Just my take, but barring a major offer, Drouin's heading west whenever he's dealt. Ducks, Blues, Preds, Avs, Flames, CHI among those in mix

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll quit watching hockey if Chicago somehow got Drouin

You're entering Tabris territory with all this "Caps are winning the cup" garbage

Curufinwe

It's such a weird attitude to have. Save the gloating and boasting till after your captain is skating around the ice with the Cup.

I hope.

Gotta find the Tweet but it seems Yzerman is ready to Trade Drouin to a Western Team.

I think it was Anaheim,Flames,Nashville,San Jose and some other teams

Edit: here it is:

I saw Drouin for Theodore mentioned somewhere.

zroid

Banned
Ferraro says on Leafs Lunch that Matt Cooke once came up to him and asked him why he always rags on him. Ray said he told Cooke that he doesn't like the way he plays and thinks he intentionally hurts people. Cooke's response was simply: "You're right, I do"

Ferraro: "Well then there you go."

KingBroly

Banned
I'll quit watching hockey if Chicago somehow got Drouin

You're entering Tabris territory with all this "Caps are winning the cup" garbage

You know I said we'd win the Cup in the pre-season thread, right? Or at least the October thread. I forget which. I've been tormenting Pikma about it all season. And if BY2K ever gets back, I told him the same as well.

It's such a weird attitude to have. Save the gloating and boasting till after your captain is skating around the ice with the Cup.

I saw Drouin for Theodore mentioned somewhere.
You know what? Drouin as a Duck would be nice considering the season The Ducks are having

Drouin-Getzlaf-Perry sounds nice

KingBroly

Banned
I could see Anaheim trading for him, cuz...they can't score negative goals, right?

EDIT - They really need to change the Playoff format. As of now, it's awful, especially when you look at the West. Terrible. Also, allow the top team in each conference to choose who they face in each round.

19 & 21, I got that chocolate banana milk you recommended, it's pretty good.

For those posting the Fourth Period as a source, you might as well cite Eklund while you're at it.

Quick

Banned
I'm going to go see it this week. Can't wait!

Bring a piss bottle.

Or make sure to pee as much as you can before the movie.

I really want to see it, but movie theater suck. YOU ARE TEARING ME APART QUICK

I like going to the movies. I do have an extensive movie library at home though. I just need to have a better setup to watch, since I mostly just watch on my iPad.

A little long, but good shit, Inarritu is killing the game.

It could've been trimmed to two hours, IMO. There were parts that really could've been shortened or cut out, but maybe the experience wouldn't have been the same. I feel like the movie was long for the purpose of experience.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Bring a piss bottle.

Or make sure to pee as much as you can before the movie.

I like going to the movies. I do have an extensive movie library at home though. I just need to have a better setup to watch, since I mostly just watch on my iPad.

Yeah you do. I don't like to watch shows and movies on tablets and phones.

Top Bottom