• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Bring a piss bottle.

Or make sure to pee as much as you can before the movie.

I like going to the movies. I do have an extensive movie library at home though. I just need to have a better setup to watch, since I mostly just watch on my iPad.

It could've been trimmed to two hours, IMO. There were parts that really could've been shortened or cut out, but maybe the experience wouldn't have been the same. I feel like the movie was long for the purpose of experience.

I love long movies but I hate movie theaters in general since I normally have to pee 2 or 3 times during a regular length film.

I drink a crazy amount of water throughout the day.

Quick

Banned
Yeah you do. I don't like to watch shows and movies on tablets and phones.

I watch on my iPad while lying down, but I do have a decent TV. Just the matter of getting more comfortable.

I love long movies but I hate movie theaters in general since I normally have to pee 2 or 3 times during a regular length film.

I drink a crazy amount of water throughout the day.

Yeah, I try to avoid drinking water or any type of beverage before a movie. Most of the time, I'd be okay, but need to pee near the end.

Marvie_3

Banned
When we win the Stanley Cup this season, you will find no one on this board, maybe even on Earth, as happy as me. I guarantee it.

vBilp.gif

Quick

Banned
goddamn Calgary's mayor drops some ether at Bettman re: the new arena proposal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ucJDKH4hyQ

Noted for later

And a note from the Mayor of Calgary:
https://twitter.com/frank_seravalli/status/686694104307265541

I just don't have much sympathy for sports teams when it comes to building a new arena, especially after John Oliver's segment on it on Last Week Tonight and the shit that went down to build Marlins Park.

KingBroly

Banned
I just don't have much sympathy for sports teams when it comes to building a new arena, especially after John Oliver's segment on it on Last Week Tonight and the shit that went down to build Marlins Park.

City of Miami is never going to pay for that Stadium. They're going to declare bankruptcy, then they won't have to pay for it. They're also not scheduled to make any payments for like...18 years or something at this point.

Every politician that voted for it got tossed it, promptly, in the next election. Hilarious.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Highlight of the first period was the Bruins fan sitting behind me telling his 8 year old daughter "you see, hitting is an anti-possession stat."

zroid would be so proud.

Cake Boss

Banned
Just saw Kyle Dubas analytics 20min video.

Wow I have seen the light. Laffs are lucky to have a smart motherfucker in their organisation :(

RedRum

Banned
I finally get a chance to watch the game and I thought I was going to have to suffer without any MetaStats for tonight.

Quick

Banned
City of Miami is never going to pay for that Stadium. They're going to declare bankruptcy, then they won't have to pay for it. They're also not scheduled to make any payments for like...18 years or something at this point.

Every politician that voted for it got tossed it, promptly, in the next election. Hilarious.

lol wtf.

I hope that stadium was worth it.

"Calgaryeans"

You mean, "Calgarians. Yee-haw."

Really wish we had this guy for mayor...instead of Ford before...and I'm leaning towards instead of what Tory now...

Kuro, are you saying you're leaning towards Ford vs. Tory?

This winter has changed you.

Saw The Revenant earlier.

Leo, Tom Hardy, and Inarritu ain't fucking around.

Through my university I have a free ticket to a movie Friday night. It's between Revenant, Hateful Eight, and Ride Along 2. Really leaning toward the last one. Revenant and Eight can probably wait for Redbox.

Quick

Banned
I'm waiting for redbox. I don't know if my neck would survive all the jump cuts in a theater.

The camera work in the movie is pretty superb, especially the long continuous shots. It's really like seeing everything unfold like you were in the movie.

Through my university I have a free ticket to a movie Friday night. It's between Revenant, Hateful Eight, and Ride Along 2. Really leaning toward the last one. Revenant and Eight can probably wait for Redbox.

I watched Ride Along on Netflix a little while ago. I'm legitimately looking forward to Ride Along 2. lol

Leo's Oscar has to be confirmed.

People giving Leo shit because he didn't "do much", but he really poured it all out for the role.

I'd give him an Oscar.

iLLmAtlc

Am I the only one who thought Revanant was very average?

I disliked the lazy fortuitous plot. He just happens to drift a heard of Buffalo and the lone wanderer guy while he was starving.

The characters are so flat even tho the movie is too long. What do we really know bout Leo and the others.

Am I the only one who thought Revanant was very average?

I disliked the lazy fortuitous plot. He just happens to drift a heard of Buffalo and the lone wanderer guy while he was starving.

The characters are so flat even tho the movie is too long. What do we really know bout Leo and the others.

I was not overly positive on it, pretty neutral really. Inarritu get too much hype always

Top Bottom