• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

CYflluyUwAEbyMy.jpg:large

"Hey, Joe exactly how much will you be paying us this summer?"

Tabris

Sedins are going to carry this team kicking and screaming into the playoffs. Add some more youth with Higgins out and harvests sophomore slump maybe ended who knows.

D. Sedin skated to Cats bench and said something, then Montoya and Dorset exchanged words and punches were thrown.

Lmao Luongo trying to go fishing with his goalstick.

Amazing streak, got another point . If the LA score holds we extend to 6 points over the ATL.

Tabris

Dan Murphy
Hearing it was Thornton who was having words from Florida bench which may have started things. #Canucks #panthers.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Thornton came out the tunnel once shit went sideways. Was D. Sedin skating toward the Panthers' bench.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=2015020632-901-a

The Panthers' feed, you can see Sedin skating over to the Panthers' bench after the goal.
It probably had something to do with something Thorton or some other guy said during the game or near the end of it, I don't think anyone assumes Daniel skated over all "Good win, but let's really start some shit, I love that"

Top Bottom