• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

I never play my 3ds. I want to play Steam World Heist but I'm just waiting for the PC release. What the fuck should I do with this thing?

Fire Emblem games. Zelda. Smash Bros (unless you have it for Wiiu) Mario Kart, Pokemon if you are still into that stuff, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Bravely Default, Xenoblade chronicles,

So if you don't like japanese games then I guess nothing

zroid

Banned
Hey Jhonny, are you still watching The Expanse? I thought the series started a bit slow, but it's getting pretty interesting.

Hey Jhonny, are you still watching The Expanse? I thought the series started a bit slow, but it's getting pretty interesting.

Yeah I missed tonights episode since I realized that it literally just finished but I do like it. I picked up the books actually and are pretty fun reads. The series has a lot of potential and has season 2 already set so I am looking forward to it.

but I agree it has been a slower burn than I thought this show would be. But it is enjoyable.

Probably the thing I am the most happy about is how good the effects are since Syfy has been known to not have some quality effects and being cheesy.

Thomas Jane's hair though :lol

Fire Emblem games. Zelda. Smash Bros (unless you have it for Wiiu) Mario Kart, Pokemon if you are still into that stuff, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Bravely Default, Xenoblade chronicles,

So if you don't like japanese games then I guess nothing

The last time I've played my 3DS was when Ryu came out for Smash.

The last time I've played my 3DS was when Ryu came out for Smash.

Really the only games I really enjoyed on it were FE:Awakening and Shin Megami Tensei IV and a couple Shin Megami Tensei remakes they did for it. I am not sure where mine is though.

Wait I lied. I loved Bravely Default.

Orca

It's looking like the Oilers only chance is if one of them sneaks into the Coyotes room and hides Domi's insulin.

Top Bottom