• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Hey Smack, Clydefrog, are we Rams fans now? I know where Kaeptain stands and he should just go back if he's so in love with The Yay.

Wait and see? Rams will just leave us again. Kind of cool to be able to watch an NFL game nearby
and get stabbed by Raider fans

I'm a Broncos fan btw. But Tabris makes it hard.

Weird thing is I know almost no Charger fans even though they are geographically the closest team.

Wait and see? Rams will just leave us again. Kind of cool to be able to watch an NFL game nearby

Weird thing is I know almost no Charger fans even though they are geographically the closest team.

I know maybe three Charger fans.

Quick

Banned

INGLEWOOD

ALWAYS UP TO NO GOOD.

calder

REAL TALK WEDNESDAY :

90s hip hop aged poorly, like almost unlistenable poorly

Pretty much agree.

I'm also getting more and more cranky in my old age and I get so bored so fast with the "fucking so many bitches" trope when you hear it in newer music. I'd love Mac Miller but every damn song has something irritating about how he's balls deep and I find it tired. Be doing something slightly more interesting with your time after your first album, people!

Marvie_3

Banned
Pretty much agree.

I'm also getting more and more cranky in my old age and I get so bored so fast with the "fucking so many bitches" trope when you hear it in newer music. I'd love Mac Miller but every damn song has something irritating about how he's balls deep and I find it tired. Be doing something slightly more interesting with your time after your first album, people!
This.

It's probably AHL only. It seems to me that Gibson is the Starter in Anaheim now. Maybe you guys are looking to trade Andersen?

Perhaps. We still have Khudobin too. I heard it was Khudobin who wanted a shot at the NHL again and Anaheim looking to accommodate the move. So probably Khudobin and Andersen.

We need offensive help bad.

imBask

Banned
We talking early 90s or the entirety of the 90s because that second one I feel like I disagree but I'd have to do some research to be sure.

gross generalization, I still find SOME 90s hip hop to be good, A Tribe Called Quest, Wu-Tang, The Roots... But for the most part, it aged poorly

Pretty much agree.

man I love Mac Miller but I agree

Perhaps. We still have Khudobin too. I heard it was Khudobin who wanted a shot at the NHL again and Anaheim looking to accommodate the move. So probably Khudobin and Andersen.

I don't know where Andersen can go.

Khudobin can go to Buffalo, they need a Goalie since Lehner is still out

What you guys are missing is gritangibles and veteraness. You can happily get DAVE BOLLAND. You guys don't really need to send one of those guys back. He can help your team right now. Please.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Derick Brassard is missing from practice for some reason.

Nash-Lindberg-Zuccarello
Miller-Step-Megna
Kreider-Hayes-Fast
Glass-Moore-Stalberg

McDonagh-Klein
Staal-Boyle
Yandle-McIlrath/Girardi

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DSP is suppose to be a scratch but Patches is skipping practice for a maintenance day so Therrien being the troll he is sticks DSP on AGallys line.

They're both speaking to the media after practice as well.

imBask

Banned
Guess it's dumb opinion day huh?

Some of the early 90's stuff has aged poorly, but aside from that you're completely off base.

I would argue that the majority of 90s hip hop aged terribly, including some of the greatest rappers of all time. . Some of these albums are made of pure nostalgia.

It's all subjective really, but man I just can't listen to most 90s west coast hip hop anymore, that stupid high pitch synth is unbearable

zroid

Banned
D0jF9wP.png

if only everyone could be Jagr :(

Top Bottom