• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Yawnier

Banned
Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't he supposed to be a respected hockey analyst?

This is like something a joke character on hfboards would create a thread about. Was he always posting Leafs fanfic?

He has tweeted and posted cherry picked stats like this for as long as I can remember.

I like some of the reporting and shit he does but but he is really just brutal a lot of the time.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Avs blow a chance to at least tie the game?

aILv0VL.gif

I hate how I have to acknowledge that the Oilers are legit now. I was certain this team was going to collapse eventually but now, it looks like the Oilers will break the drought.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
is their performance sustainable? advanced stats say yes, but hard to know for sure because it's rookie mania.
So you say Habs fans have an All mighty few of themselves while the team is in the top of almost every advanced stats category, with Price playing terribly, then quote the Leafs stats as a reason for their regular season and playoff potential winning success 🤔🤔🤔

I guess cherry picking is one thing all Leaf fans are great at

Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't he supposed to be a respected hockey analyst?

This is like something a joke character on hfboards would create a thread about. Was he always posting Leafs fanfic?

I think he's gotten worse in that regard since going to The Athletic. Pretty sure at his last job (Globe and Mail I think??) he wasn't as bad.

He's from Kamloops though so he's fine by me.

yyzjohn

Banned
So you say Habs fans have an All mighty few of themselves while the team is in the top of almost every advanced stats category, with Price playing terribly, then quote the Leafs stats as a reason for their regular season and playoff potential winning success 🤔🤔🤔

I guess cherry picking is one thing all Leaf fans are great at

You're like the Donald Trump of Habs fans, why do you care what other people say about your team?

More about calling out Dopeys hypocrisy and false reality more than anything else.

Don't turn 90% of your posts into a diatribe against Dopey. It doesn't make you more readable or pleasant.

I'm just saying, have fun, or come in and post random Habs facts, or do whatever, but if you're going to break out the salt make it fun.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't turn 90% of your posts into a diatribe against Dopey. It doesn't make you more readable or pleasant.

I'm just saying, have fun, or come in and post random Habs facts, or do whatever, but if you're going to break out the salt make it fun.
I should probably start posting more about Mathews right?

calder

Anthony Zych @anthonyzych
Inspired by the iconic @EASPORTSNHL '94 and Hit the Ice, here's the poster I designed for #NJDevils Retro Night #OneJersey #tbt #WSHvsNJD 🏒🎮

C3GsnGgXEAARcAJ.jpg

Damn that is slick.

Erdrick

C3GsnGgXEAARcAJ.jpg

Damn that is slick.

Can't someone just take the NHL 94 engine, add fighting back in and update rosters and teams? I'd prefer that to the current games in some ways, to be honest. Hell, I still use the 94 control scheme in current games.

Can't someone just take the NHL 94 engine, add fighting back in and update rosters and teams? I'd prefer that to the current games in some ways, to be honest. Hell, I still use the 94 control scheme in current games.

I bought NHL 14 because my friend told me it came with a mode that did just that.

NHL 3 on 3 needs an update too. I love that game.

Quick

Banned

If you're looking for NHL 94 with updated rosters, I'm pretty sure it exists.

Isn't there some Hockey game coming to steam like that?

Top Bottom