• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Mrazek is done. Time to trade him. It's been just under a year now since his awesome run, but I think that was a fluke. Howard really is the #1 and we need to just keep playing him when he gets back from injury.

Quick

Banned
Crazy to think that's just Sosh's 2nd goal of the season with his ability to score, but being in the fourth line does him no favours either.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Do they ever turn out well?

Go away

Also last time I checked Nino was still doing quite well for the Wild

(I just checked again and he has 14G19A33P in 47GP)

Baertschi has 22P in 42GP for a shitty Canucks team.

and then there IS Roman Josi.

Quick

Banned
LA Noire is a good game.

I thought it was okay after the fact. I did like the homicide cases. I'd probably play it again if it went on sale on PS4.

But I'm not questioning quality exactly. Just the decision itself to have LA Noire remastered vs. Red Dead Redemption, with RDR2 coming out this year. Though, the RDR coding is apparently a mess to deal with anyway.

Apparently LA Noire is being remastered for current-gen consoles.

What the fuck lol

Who needs RDR remastered when you can have LA Noire!?

latest

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
NBC must be really pissed with the Rangers. They get two games with one of the highest scoring teams in the league this season, and so far 100% of the play time between those two games has been 0-0. About 102 minutes worth.

Top Bottom