• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

C3GsnGgXEAARcAJ.jpg

Damn that is slick.

Oh man Hit the Ice on TG16. So good.

Cake Boss

Banned
@Bruce__Bot: Leeder offered to stay on for a transition period until end of season. That offer wasn't accepted. "I understand," said Leeder. #Sens

Douchebag money pinching Melnyk. Can't afford another exec for a couple more months.

Same reason why we don't have another assistant general manager and smallest front office in the league.

Running an NHL club like the Charlestown Chiefs.

Joke owner needs to go!!

Quick

Banned
Douchebag money pinching Melnyk. Can't afford another exec for a couple more months.

Same reason why we don't have another assistant general manager and smallest front office in the league.

Running an NHL club like the Charlestown Chiefs.

Joke owner needs to go!!

Barbados ain't paying for itself.

Chris R

So it looks like Varly is out for the rest of the season. Surgery today. It sucks because now Vegas won't take him and were stuck with a washed up hasbeen.

I did giggle at the "Season" ending surgery byline though, calling whatever the fuck the Avs are doing this year a season is a disservice to all other seasons.

Cake Boss

Banned
Yaay I got to the 2nd boss of Bloodborne, figured a way to skip the first one.

I died on my first attempt.

It seems this game you have to put alot of time at the side, not exactly a pick up and play. Also it's hard as I am used to Demon Souls with the shield :( to block shit and counter.

calder

Spicer is like the ultimate in-over-his-head assistant coach given interim control after the team fires the coach. No chance he lasts half a year, they're already pushed his corpse onto multiple handgrenades and it's only been a week.

Tells reporters about Trump plan to pay for wall with 20% import tariff, then has to immediately walk it back saying "it was just an idea" like a half hour later when twitter fucking explodes. What a fucking joke.

This Trump presidency has been more more terrifying and somehow much funnier than I expected already. :| Please don't fuck up your country in such a way as it kills me please US brehs.

Yaay I got to the 2nd boss of Bloodborne, figured a way to skip the first one.

I died on my first attempt.

It seems this game you have to put alot of time at the side, not exactly a pick up and play. Also it's hard as I am used to Demon Souls with the shield :( to block shit and counter.

Yeah figuring out the timing to parry with the gun can be challenging. Pretty sure Father G is a good boss to parry though if you can get the timing down.

Fox318

The parking experience at the prudential center could not be any worse.

Who the fuck thought a hockey rink in Newark was a good idea?

Top Bottom