• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Yawnier was right

That 3rd period was just like Randy would have wanted. Afterwards he'd have told us that the Leafs outchanced the Flyers too.

Granlund - Koivu - Zucker line really has been on fire this season for Minnesota. Koivu will be one of the best candidates for selke trophy if this continues to go on.

calder

Logh was a great swedish indie rock bad. check out their album North from 2007 (i think). never got to see them live because they cancelled the one chance i had :/

listen to this song if you wanna get your depression on at 3am:

https://youtu.be/9NHGkBvgMDk

seriously a beautiful song, been stuck in my head for a decade..

For a Jets fan this year, any time of day is good for depression. But that song is pretty cool! I like that, a bit of old school shoegazer with some JAMC, sadly they don't seem to be on Apple Music

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
lol, Jackets forgot to shoot the puck in the last few seconds.

Preds win!
sPLCX65.gif

hsKjedt.gif

Silexx

Hustler & Lawless
‏@hustlerlawless

Hey #NHLJets fans, would you trade Mitch Marner for Patrik Laine? (h/t @NaylorLandsberg)

Naylor & Landsberg Verified account
‏@NaylorLandsberg

Hey Maple Leafs fans, would you trade Mitch Marner for Patrik Laine?

Oh I'm sure this is going to go over well...

Erdrick

3 game winning streak!

Burmistrov for mayor!

Fold the Nucks, Panthers and Lightning!

Aroooo... oh fuck it. Everything is still terrible.

Glad he's working out for you guys. He wasn't getting the ice time here to be able to shine, really. I've hung out with him a few times. He's a real nice kid.

Oh I'm sure this is going to go over well...

Fuck that. I never want to trade Laine period. That's like asking if the Caps would ever trade Ovechkin. I want Laine a Jet his entire career. Never want to go through another horrible situation like with what happened to Selanne...

Yawnier

Banned
I think an old friend of mine has gotten himself involved in a pyramid scheme.....

Anybody here have experience with this BS? He seems to have fully drank their kool-aid and I don't know if I can convince him of what he has gotten himself into.

Top Bottom