• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

zroid

Banned
90% of media and fans, including posters here thought it was a hilariously bad signing / bust in the making.

there's virtually no bad 1 year contract so those people were misinformed

especially in Radulov's case, it was almost risk free, since you can pretty much be certain that if he got sent down to the AHL he would just bolt back to Russia instead

edit: having said that, I think there was merit to being skeptical about him as a person as opposed to a player, and if somebody didn't want a dude who may be a legitimate piece of shit on their team, I think that's understandable. If Bergevin's "risk" was betting on him as a person as opposed to a player, well he (probably?) was right about that one.

Stasis

I can't wait for players like Roussel to go away and go build condos for actual hockey players

Lol, that's an awesome diss.

Tuned in to the end of the Ranger's game. Just in time to hear Flyer's fans boo Mason and then boo something about Schenn/Clendening I didn't see. Cool cool.

Grabner! Lol.

Montresor

So long as she still isnt sleeping in the room she has leased with her ex...in the same bed...

You're not responsible for another person's life decisions, but I hope things work out for you, Monty. Sounds like the situation may get worse before it gets better...

Nah man. You're not responsible for her. I assume you haven't really been dating for a long period of time either,

It's not wrong. It's a lesson learned for you to probably do things differently the next time. Don't put yourself out so much to help someone else avoid suffering the consequences of their own behaviour. You can help out without providing a car and credit card. And she should be grateful for that.

you dun fucked up

but seriously though, lesson learned for next time, don't hand out your credit card/credit.

Thanks for the comments.

That's a crazy syory, Montresor. How long had you been dating?

2 months. I know, almost no time at all.

Anyway Quick sorry you were laid off.

Also, Matthews is awesome.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I think Sharp is still experiencing some concussion issues, missed two wide open nets tonight.

5th OT in a row, why not.

Red_Man

Pretty gutsy win on the road, b2b and going down two forwards. Byron will be missed more than BGally at this point if he's injured for a while. Just hope this team is healthy come playoffs.

Wait, he's Montreal's all-time overtime goal leader, with just 8?
Max Pacioretty five-hole. Second straight OT winner & is now the #Habs franchise all-time leader in OT GWG.
What a #lazy #floating good for nothing terrible leader

zroid

Banned
Pretty gutsy win on the road, b2b and going down two forwards. Byron will be missed more than BGally at this point if he's injured for a while. Just hope this team is healthy come playoffs.

What a #lazy #floating good for nothing terrible leader

what's lazier, Pacioretty, or the narratives about him? :p

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, when the Rangers play the Blue Jackets on Saturday, AV will have a chance to pass John Tortorella for the 4th most wins by a head coach in Rangers franchise history. They are currently tied at 171 wins each.

Red_Man

Oh, when the Rangers play the Blue Jackets on Saturday, AV will have a chance to pass John Tortorella for the 4th most wins by a head coach in Rangers franchise history. They are currently tied at 171 wins each.
Destiny

calder

Thanks for the comments.

It's for the best you got out now. It's commendable to worry about her situation but you can't help her and honestly it sounds like she'll land on her feet. If she's the sort who puts herself in these types of situations AND so quickly and shamelessly took advantage of your help I'd guess she has a backup plan of some sort.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Avs are losing?

aILv0VL.gif

2 months and you did all that for the girl? You're a saint.

Was in a similar situation once. It sucks now, but get some distance and all youll remember is the crazy bomchickawowwow. Which, I'm guessing was some kind of amazing to get you to do all that stuff for her after 2 months. Sucks for the moment though.

Quick

Banned
Hockey is pretty unwatchable when your team is like a mid-tier AHL squad at best.

I almost stopped following the Leafs last year, but...

200.gif

...somehow, at least. I think the prospect of getting a high draft pick kept in hooked in to watch the tire fire.

Ha reminds me of when they did the same thing in the Iginla and Phagoof scrap.

I take it some refs don't wanna see friends throw down.

The gloves Wer off Iggy was rolling his sleeves up and assuming the stance, Giordano just threw his gloves down, crowd goes insane, they break it up and Iggy gets 5 for instigating. Like as weird as that would have been to see, it would have been one for the ages, especially since it could potentially be Iggy's last game in the dome (let's be honest he's got more in the tank and someone will easily pay him). Really gotta wonder what the hell got under Iggy's skin, cuz he was going at him for a while, Giordano is a pretty clean player by all accounts.

I do recall that phaneuf one too, good old Iggy :)

Top Bottom