• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck are the Preds' lines lol

Sucks that Neal is out, but at least Bitetto's back and Granberg is scratched.

edit: CAPTAIN MR UNDERWOOD PP GOAL!

Foggy

Couple bad bounces but that's how hockey goes. BJs have had their fair share of lucky bounces throughout the streak. Gonna miss the last two periods, hopefully the can gut it out.

Quick

Banned
7b497b83d7c2f36e5050a72111c56f28.jpg

did I do this correctly jhonny?

anyone know what happened to Barkov? i was so bummed he didn't play last night.. he was scoring in almost every game, and it was so fun watching him with Jagr.

pls don't be injured for months..

iLLmAtlc

I consider Columbus to be the front runner in the Hischier sweepstakes.

I hope Torts does something awesome like pull the goalie with 12 minutes left to go for the streak.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Don't think they'll give the Preds that goal

edit: Oh shit, they did! ELLIS!
Lavi with that low-key grin

edit 2: Now Tampa is challenging hahaha

And offsides challenge is inconclusive. Preds goal.

There goes like ten minutes of my life.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I bet Torts is going to go haywire in the locker room

In all seriousness, Torts blowing his stack and throwing players under the bus in situations like this is typically where he begins to lose the room (even when he's right...especially when he's right).

RedRum

Banned
In all seriousness, Torts blowing his stack and throwing players under the bus in situations like this is typically where he begins to lose the room (even when he's right...especially when he's right).

I was joking but we all know Torts. I would hope that even he realizes the accomplishments of his team. I mean.. CBJ is #1 in the league.

The league.

Foggy

Welp, that's how it's gonna end. Seems appropriate enough.

2nd best streak of all time is still pretty cool though so I can't complain. It was fun.

Pikma

Banned
The bjs are a mediocre team, if your team can't win 20 games in a row in your lifetime it means you're basically rooting for a beer league team

Parch

CBJ is still a very good team, but this so called streak is making them a bit overrated. They're a very young team that is going to make mistakes.

I am very impressed with Werenski. A teenager running the powerplay that well is rare. He'd be my ROY but I'm sure Toronto media will max hype you know who.

Top Bottom