• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Quick

Banned
Welp, that's how it's gonna end. Seems appropriate enough.

2nd best streak of all time is still pretty cool though so I can't complain. It was fun.

It's okay Foggy, Parch says it's not that impressive of a record because the BJs didn't exist to do it in the early-90s.

T7g9KQD.gif

CBJ is still a very good team, but this so called streak is making them a bit overrated. They're a very young team that is going to make mistakes.

I am very impressed with Werenski. A teenager running the powerplay that well is rare. He'd be my ROY but I'm sure Toronto media will max hype you know who.

wth.gif

Holiday

Banned
CBJ is still a very good team, but this so called streak is making them a bit overrated. They're a very young team that is going to make mistakes.

I am very impressed with Werenski. A teenager running the powerplay that well is rare. He'd be my ROY but I'm sure Toronto media will max hype you know who.

"so called" lol

that's good shade

KingBroly

Banned
If the Blue Jackets are so good, why'd they lose to the Capitals? Not even by a little. Got DESTROYED by the Washington bureaucracy.

Didn't you hear? A New Sherrif's coming to Town

He's Gold, Orange, full of Vigor and Russian Moxy I tells ya!

1 if by Tweet, 2 if by TV

The Trumps are coming!
The Trumps are coming!
The Trumps are coming!

They cried out.

Pikma

Banned
Didn't you hear? A New Sherrif's coming to Town

He's Gold, Orange, full of Vigor and Russian Moxy I tells ya!

1 if by Tweet, 2 if by TV

The Trumps are coming!
The Trumps are coming!
The Trumps are coming!

They cried out.
Get the fuck out of here

Stasis

Did anyone gif Schmidt dancing horribly while wearing a NYI jersey at the end of the latest New Girl episode?

Yes I watch New Girl. It's awesome. Fuck you.

But that gif will be useful for when/if they start not sucking again. I'd use it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Did anyone gif Schmidt dancing horribly while wearing a NYI jersey at the end of the latest New Girl episode?

Yes I watch New Girl. It's awesome. Fuck you.

But that gif will be useful for when/if they start not sucking again. I'd use it.
I was hoping someone did it too. I might give it a go.

What a World Juniors tournament. At least we placed second and had a better showing than last year. Chabot is a work horse and dangerous. Cakey got a winner with him and so did the Saint John Seadogs! Wooooooo

Top Bottom