• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Bracco traded to windsor spitfires

hmmmmm

i guess they wanted to try to win the memorial cup since they are hosting lol

Yawnier

Banned
Yes, HABS REGULAR PAUL BYRON's production under the Habs would undoubtedly translate 1:1 to the Canucks, even despite an anemic offense and weak linemates!

Not to mention his shooting percentage is the 2nd highest in the entire NHL (23.5%) for this season

Dicky Panik Syndrome

Socreges

Banned
Not to mention his shooting percentage is the 2nd highest in the entire NHL (23.5%) for this season

Dicky Panik Syndrome
No, that's just because he's a True Sniper*.

* Zimothy Roid, True Snipers and Why Ovechkin Doesn't Qualify: An Assessment (Toronto: Tarcher/Putnam, 2016), 64.

Pikma

Banned
What the fuck MS cancelled Scalebound?!!!!
😿😿😿
That game's the only reason why I got a XB1... luckily, I found a lot of good stuff along the way so I'm already satisfied with the system

😿😿😿
That game's the only reason why I got a XB1... luckily, I found a lot of good stuff along the way so I'm already satisfied with the system

H..have you seen what that game looks like in the last year or so? It looks Bad.

Stasis

I haven't been following as much this year. Fucking 5 more days before a game?

Now we get to watch the other teams catch up in GP and surpass us. I'm gonna agree with Meta though, wildcard is the sweet spot for us as is. I know we have NINTH IN GOALS superstar Michael Grabner and all but even then, one superstar simply isn't enough.

Can't wait until everyone's back and our depth is glorious again. Nash, Ziba, Buch. Changes the whole top six, pushes people down/out and allows some of our great defensive forwards to make up for shitty as fuck actual defense. That's the biggest thing.

edit: In case Meta hasn't already posted this (I'm too lazy to scroll up), Grabner is currently tied for THIRD in goals for a RW, with Atkinson and Pastrnak. 1 below Tarasenko, 2 below Laine. He'd be tied for first with Pacioretty as a LW! Superstar Grabner.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
😿😿😿

Admittedly the game looked kind of bad, but still shitty for Platinum.

😿😿😿

The Multiplayer portion of the game killed my interest in the game. Something seemed off about Scalebound from the beginning and I wasn't sold on it.

Also it sounds like Kamiya is taking time off from game development due to mental health
:(

One of these mornings I'm going to wake up to Duchene being gone and it's probably going to be a bad morning. The upcoming trades really are going to signify whether or not Sakic is up for this job though, so there's that. Not that I think if he fucks up he'll actually be replaced.

I think we'll end up only trading 1 of Duchene/Landeskog this year. Hopefully Landeskog.

PillarEN

Didn't Landeskog buy a new house not too far from the Pepsi Center last year? Sucks that he isn't going to enjoy it much. Ah well. Send him somewhere cold. Maybe Calgary.

calder

Love it when Buff scores a pretty one and gives a little extra on the celly

And those heritage classic sweaters are bee-you-ta-full 😍

DopeyFish

I wish the Leafs had the pieces to get Landeskog

Having him instead of JVR would be a dream because he'd fit into our system so much better.

Wouldn't feel very comfortable giving up someone like Nielsen to get him :-(

I wish the Leafs had the pieces to get Landeskog

Having him instead of JVR would be a dream because he'd fit into our system so much better.

Wouldn't feel very comfortable giving up someone like Nielsen to get him :-(

You could try to throw JVR and some Prospects(which ones idk)and draft picks for Landeskog

It would have to be like the Kessel deal

DopeyFish

You could try to throw JVR and some Prospects(which ones idk)and draft picks for Landeskog

It would have to be like the Kessel deal

Avs wouldn't do LW for LW

They want D, as far as I know. They'd probably want Rielly or Nielsen (who appears to be a weber clone)

I guess Brock Lesnar is a Jets Fan?

mefPzlG.jpg

DopeyFish

Seattle just got the ball rolling on a KeyArena renovation

What they're doing is essentially seeing how much it would cost to do... if too much cost, Chris Hansen may get his green light.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
depsite playing well tonight, Price really hasn't been himself lately, really hoping it's just a rough patch and not an injury of any kind.

sirronoh

No goal horn tonight for the Devils. Oh well. They had their chances but they were generally outplayed by the Cats. On to the next one.

Top Bottom