• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Erdrick

ok keep Pavelec, that was awesome.

Don't be fooled by him. He does big stuff like that and it makes him look better than he actually is... Stats are stats, and his are brutal for a starting NHL goalie.

That being said, I'll take whoever can stop pucks at this point... So welcome back, Pavs.
For now...

honestly the best period from the Jets i've seen this season.

now im even more excited to see Laine come bsck.

edit: oh Pavelec is actually shit too? hmm yea well he did let the first shot in...

What's with all these high scoring games lately? 8-7 the other night, 7-6 last night. Already 5-4 in Boston and it's not even the 3rd yet.

Madness.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I dislike the Red Wings more so I want them to lose, and the Wings will find a way one way or another to make the playoffs because they are the flukiest team in all of hockey

Boston is right in front of us. The harder the lightning/bruins/panthers are hammered, the more secure our playoff spot is.

Socreges

Banned
Doesn't change the fact that that was the best 2nd period I've seen from the Jets since like... When we shut out the Blackhawks in mid November.
I feel ya, Erdrick. My best ever ping-pong performance was against my 6-year-old nephew. Felt damn good. Smoked that fucking kid. My family wasn't impressed, but fuck them eh?

Quick

Banned
I'm scared about being hopeful for the playoffs, tbh.

What if people think I'm a bandwagon fan? What if the Leafs choke the series?

2spoopy4me

calder

Good game, Pavelec with a fluky ass save that partially hides how bad he was but team solid overall against a truly shit coyotes team.

Why not, wanted to use this for a while... Jets win!
goalgeuzs.gif

Erdrick

I feel ya, Erdrick. My best ever ping-pong performance was against my 6-year-old nephew. Felt damn good. Smoked that fucking kid. My family wasn't impressed, but fuck them eh?

Considering we couldn't beat them last time we played them, it's progress. But fuck being happy that my team finally won a game after 4 losses in a row, right? I thought smug douchebag posts here by Canucks fans died with Tabris? How very considerate of you to keep his legacy alive.

Good game, Pavelec with a fluky ass save that partially hides how bad he was but team solid overall against a truly shit coyotes team.

Why not, wanted to use this for a while... Jets win!
goalgeuzs.gif

I'm unfamiliar with this feeling. Feels like it was ages ago. One game at a time. If they can cross the mythical "3 game win streak" barrier, then I'll raise my eyebrow slightly more.

Socreges

Banned
Considering we couldn't beat them last time we played them, it's progress. But fuck being happy that my team finally won a game after 4 losses in a row, right? I thought smug douchebag posts here by Canucks fans died with Tabris? How very considerate of you to keep his legacy alive.
m2Jsd3y.gif

Top Bottom