• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Marvie_3

Banned
"@andystrickland: #NHL exec tells me both sides speak everyday in some form or fashion. Says these aren't "touching base" talks, more substantive than that"
*phone rings*
Fehr: Hello?
Bettman: Hey Donald, it's Gary. Did you give our proposal any more consideration?
Fehr: No. Did you look ours over at all?
Bettman: No.
Fehr: Same time tomorrow, Gary?
Bettman: Same time, Donald.
*both hang up*

Honestly though, what was the last 360 exclusive before Halo 4 that was actually worth something? Gears 3 was boring as fuck. Multiplats on PC, better exclusives on PS3. Fuck that garbage dashboard and Kinect baby vomit.

Gears 3 is one of the best games this gen. I still play it all the time. Beast mode was such a great addition. I cant wait for GoW:J.

Check out the HD screenshot thread here on GAF if you wanna know why PC = superior platform.

Also, mods.
PC is also the only place I can get my Flight fix of late.

PS3 had Warhawk (best sandbox multiplayer of the gen) and IL-2: Bop and Apache: AA. Other than that the CoD effect has ruined Ace Combat so nothing else flight worthy on console.

Revenant

just saying with pc I can have one game turn into 6 or 7 different examples of great gameplay with the power of modding tools...

Pikma

Banned
So the "game of the year potential" cycle for PS3 is now "every 2 years, maybe"? Good to know you're at least admitting it :)

PC = superior platform anyway, I'm just messing with you. I feel kinda bad actually, 600 bucks is a lot of money for a bluray player.

Ha! what was the last GOTY-worthy 360 exclusive before Halo 4?

I'm just kidding anyway, I couldn't care less about any console/handheld, I don't play platforms, I play games.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
The majority of the good games are multiplatform anyways and really the only PS3 games I play are the Uncharted titles. If Assassins Creed, Borderlands, Skyrim, Fallout were PS3 exclusive then we would have a problem.

Pikma

Banned
The majority of the good games are multiplatform anyways and really the only PS3 games I play are the Uncharted titles. If Assassins Creed, Borderlands, Skyrim, Fallout were PS3 exclusive then we would have a problem.

A Bethesda PS3 exlusive is less probable than Bayonneta 2 going multiplatform. :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
A Bethesda PS3 exlusive is less probable than Bayonneta 2 going multiplatform. :lol

Bethesda will never do PS3 exclusives.. Even multiplatform titles are developed on the 360... But yeah, there are less and less exclusives, i don't care. Although the trolling in the console threads is fun to watch.

Canucks and Toronto brass are both reported to be attending the Marlies/Heat game tonight in Abbotsford.

More fuel to the Luongo to Leafs fire.

Canucks and Toronto brass are both reported to be attending the Marlies/Heat game tonight in Abbotsford.

More fuel to the Luongo to Leafs fire.
Naw it's for my Cakeboss'd 3 way trade:

To Tor:
Clemmer
Raymond
Bollard
Upshall.

To Van:
Phaneuf

To Fla:
Kessel
Lou

Everyone wins. Van gets cap space and D man, Fla gets Lou and scoring. Tor gets.......stuff

Socreges

Banned
I don't think there's any way the Leafs give up Gardiner.

Probably Colborne + pick. Or other players are brought in and it's much more complicated.

Smiley90

Naw it's for my Cakeboss'd 3 way trade:

To Tor:
Clemmer
Raymond
Bollard
Upshall.

To Van:
Phaneuf

To Fla:
Kessel
Lou

Everyone wins. Van gets cap space and D man, Fla gets Lou and scoring. Tor gets.......stuff

YES DEAR GOD PLEASE. (that's all I saw in that trade, sorry.)

Acid08

Banned
I fucking hate California sometimes. Saw some dipshit driving around his lifted douchebag truck with a giant Confederate flag waving around on it. Piece of shit.

FOOTE

I fucking hate California sometimes. Saw some dipshit driving around his lifted douchebag truck with a giant Confederate flag waving around on it. Piece of shit.

You know what is also sick about people who wave that flag around is that they say it's their heritage or some other bullshit. Just admit to what you are.

Stasis

I have a PS3 & 360 for exclusives and NHL.

PC for everything else. Just so much f'n better in every single way. If you can afford one it's not even a discussion... a console is just a shitty PC you can't mess with.

ATF487

I have a PS3 & 360 for exclusives and NHL.

PC for everything else. Just so much f'n better in every single way. If you can afford one it's not even a discussion... a console is just a shitty PC you can't mess with.

Yeah.

I'm debating the idea of building a new PC. My laptop I bought for college 4 years ago works well still (minus this weird screeching sound it sometimes makes...) but I want to be able to play all the games I bought during steam/other dd service sales. I hoard games during the sales and then never play them since it either runs them at low settings or overheats.

Maybe I'll save some money and splurge during the holiday season so I can sit on my ass and play games when work shuts down for 2 weeks

Sorry, I won't wave it around while driving anymore...

You get that in a lot of states actually, happens here as well.

Smiley90

Sorry, I won't wave it around while driving anymore...

You get that in a lot of states actually, happens here as well.

It's all the people saying they're "american" in this map:

Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.svg

MURIKA

In GA there are so many asshats with it. The state flag used to have it too. That shit is literally is everywhere . I must see that flag at least 10 times a day.

Smiley90

Also, Canada's map:

685px-Censusdivisions-ethnic.png

Loving the "Canadian" part again, also has some german, a LOT more native than the US map. Also, more English and surprisingly, very little French.

Smiley90

Or less. Still shocking, though. Particularly how many counties are light blue.

I'm slightly confused by the one random French community in Alberta. Also, does everyone in Quebec just consider themselves "Canadian" and not "French" in ethnicity or what? Is this the equivalent of 'MURIKA?

So, apparently Swiss hockey can get a bit crazy:

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr04/2012/10/31/12/enhanced-buzz-24861-1351701930-20.jpg[/mg]
[img]http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr04/2012/10/31/12/enhanced-buzz-26015-1351701972-9.jpg[/ig]

incl goalie brawl: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W4Ee9yghnRI[/url]

[url]http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/the-nhl-may-be-off-but-that-doesnt-mean-awesome[/url][/QUOTE]

Which ones are the refs? Weak goalie fight.

Smiley90

Which ones are the refs? Weak goalie fight.

Refs are the ones with the black stripes on white shirt... and the white helmet.

And yeah, the goalie fight was a let down...but hey, how often do goalie fights happen anyway. The good old Roy days are over :(

Refs are the ones with the black stripes on white shirt... and the white helmet.

And yeah, the goalie fight was a let down...but hey, how often do goalie fights happen anyway. The good old Roy days are over :(
Too many ads. I can barely tell who is who.

Yes the Roy vs "whoever is in net for the Wings" is long gone but the is something so majestic about two goalies fighting.

Paulina Gretzky ‏@PaulinaGretzky

Beatrice > Cece..Oh ya i went there RT @TrevorGretzky: Cece fires me up shes a star #xfactor

If only the Gretzky children cared about hockey instead of shitty reality tv

Top Bottom