• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Cake Boss

Banned
"@KatieStrangESPN: #CBA Told recent conversation between S. Fehr and Daly was "substantive," Enough to save WC? Highly doubtful but better than radio silence"

Its something.

At least the outdoor ice rinks that is using coolers are up and running now so I can get that Kane shirt on and play with my friends, but it´s just making me miss NHL more...

I think it was fantastic listening to two white radio hosts on my morning drive say how you're an idiot if you think this is in any way close to being racist.

For me it comes down to how it looks. If you dress out to a specific person(that happens to be black) and not somekind of black stereotype, I have a hard time to find the act racist.

I thought Bozak just looked like he'd used some spray-on fake 'n' bake stuff. He resembled a hispanic MJ more than anything.

He should have gone as a Naughty Phaneuf.

OnPoint

Guys. I miss you. I miss these threads containing info about the hockey games that were being played. I should be arguing with you over early-season statistics. We all should be laughing at the Leafs by now...

:(

God damn you, NHL.

Marvie_3

Banned
Guys. I miss you. I miss these threads containing info about the hockey games that were being played. I should be arguing with you over early-season statistics. We all should be laughing at the Leafs by now...

:(

God damn you, NHL.

jCGKikw9QvVeh.jpg

I was at the Raptors game tonight, I went to the store, I looked at the wall of Leafs jerseys and shed a tear as I saw a JVR jersey

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Soooo Halo 4 Holograms now teabag dead bodies....as if you didn't need anymore reasons to buy it

hahaha is there a link to this?
In Swedish sadly: http://www.expressen.se/sport/hockey/khl/jag-tar-vad-som-helst-utom-nummer-99/

- But Dynamo said that the number is already registered, and therefore I must have it in two games. Then it will be a new number. I do not know which yet. But I can not have 99 in all cases. I'll take anything but that.

This is how chrome translated it, it is understandable atleast.

He is just so... lets say different, but I can´t help but love him:p

Solo

I'd rather have a large calibre rifle blow my head off or be a Leafs fan (same thing) than ever endure the excrutiating boredom of another Halo game.

I am so exited. This will be my 3rd different Halo 360. I also have 2 copies of the LE pre-ordered. I am so glad that it isnt Bungie doing this game, even though a lot of Bungie staff is over at 343. I have loved all the Halo games, but I played Reach the least.

Top Bottom