• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Marvie_3

Banned
We need to hear what Toews thinks about this.

tazer.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
Lock them all in a room naked together, they will get that shit done.

It will smell like semen and ass after but at least we will have a new CBA.

Cactus

Banned
This lockout is killing me..

I guess when a league is comprised of greedy, hypocritical owners and borderline retarded players, multiple work stoppages over a relatively small number of years shouldn't be that surprising.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom

It will smell like semen and ass after
but at least we will have a new CBA.

That's what the Halifax Mooseheads locker room used to smell like post-game when I worked at the Metro Center.

I thought I had accepted the season being lost, but then I got a six pack and sat down and thought to myself "gosh I could really watch some sports right now." My choices are CFL or NBA.

Fuck this shit.

Nuklear

Banned
Oh look an OHL game on NHLN. Why don't they show more Minors/Junior league stuff on there? That channel is such a waste.

Heretic

It will smell like semen and ass after but at least we will have a new CBA.
I laughed way too hard at this!

What's going to happen is this lockout will end this season and when it's starts back up, there's going to be a massive celebration. Fans will fill the arenas. And record sales just because we're desperate.

We can hate all we want to but we'll be there day 1 when it's starts back up.

David Shoalts‏@dshoalts

NHLPA view of Daly-Steve Fehr talks tomorrow: not bargaining, exploring ways to move process along enough to start bargaining again.

Ugh no idea what's going on here.

Corrado's meteoric rise from 4th round pick to top Canuck prospect has been pretty amazing. He's now tied with Dougie Hamilton in points with 17pts in 17 games. Kid has a realistic shot of making the roster next season.

Socreges

Banned
David Shoalts‏@dshoalts

NHLPA view of Daly-Steve Fehr talks tomorrow: not bargaining, exploring ways to move process along enough to start bargaining again.

Ugh no idea what's going on here.
0d41edfd4043b6e0952689a60a62.jpg

"I'm disappointed in how the meeting went. The NHLPA is insistent that more snacks are provided during future meetings and that isn't a direction we are willing or able to take."

iIrf5KHiNDcFw.jpg

"Due to present circumstances, we feel that the provision of even more snacks would be virtually untenable and, frankly, somewhat absurd."

20120917-101734-g.jpg

"We do feel that it was a reasonable request, that we receive more snacks, but this is precisely the kind of narrow, close-minded response that we've come to expect from the owners."

iGlYjQ4202Ua1.jpg

"Tomorrow I wake up, like, with no food in my fridge. I dunno. Lucky Charms? Maybe not. This is a dictatorship."

They have to figure out how to start bargaining again! Hahahahaha what the fuck have the Fehrs been doing. " brb Gary, gotta consult my flow chart."

CREMSteve

Fehr really is incompetant. The owners continue to make more concessions, but Fehr keeps on preaching how the owners are unwilling to negotiate. Fact is, the nhl has made EVERY proposal, the playrs have yet to bring anything to the table, it's ridiculous.

Steve, what are you talking about? Fehr had THREE counter-proposals written on the back of a napkin a couple weeks ago. So what if he'd not actually 'run the numbers', like, who the fuck does Bettman think he is, Nate Silver?

Pikma

Banned
WTF would it be needed to get the puck moving? The fucking NHLPA doesn't even know what they're asking for, this is so frustrating.

CREMSteve

Steve, what are you talking about? Fehr had THREE counter-proposals written on the back of a napkin a couple weeks ago. So what if he'd not actually 'run the numbers', like, who the fuck does Bettman think he is, Nate Silver?
You're so right, what was I thinking?!

That Fehr sounds like he knows what he is doing lol:

Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie
1/2. Don Fehr memo last night to players: "You may have seen media reports of supposed league 'offer' regarding make-whole aspect..

Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie2/2 Fehr: "There have been no proposals from either side since Oct. 18. You should not read too much into reports of informal phone calls."

Top Bottom