• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Cake Boss

Banned
"@andystrickland: Talking to players...if #NHL moves on contract rigjts that dont hurt young or future players it could lead to #NHLPA vote"

DOPE FOR HOPE.

Quick

Banned
"@andystrickland: Talking to players...if #NHL moves on contract rigjts that dont hurt young or future players it could lead to #NHLPA vote"

DOPE FOR HOPE.

ib1bQOclCrIddX.gif

HOLY SHIT GUYS! I woke up still cakeboss'd out of my mind this morning then spent the rest of the day trying to fight the oncoming hangover. THEN I SEE THIS!!!!!!! THIS IS IT DAMNIT!!!

BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Socreges

Banned
HOLY SHIT GUYS! I woke up still cakeboss'd out of my mind this morning then spent the rest of the day trying to fight the oncoming hangover. THEN I SEE THIS!!!!!!! THIS IS IT DAMNIT!!!

BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's "this"? Why are you so optimistic? Did you get laid last night, bruce?

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun

I wouldn't read anything into it either way but Bill Daly and Steve Fehr still meeting ...

How does he know this

John Shannon ‏@JSportsnet

Meeting between SFehr and BDaly done. Not really any progress to report. Have agreed to meet again, but nothing scheduled.

OMG WHAT THE HELL

Misread my own pencil scratches. SFehr and BDaly still talking. Sorry for the mistake.

Shannon is trolling us all

I have a rare Saturday night off and I'm watching the Raptors instead of the Leafs, $%$#@^%@$

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Went to EBGames/Gamestop today and traded in Skyrim and a bunch of old/crappy/unplayed Games for a Halo4 preorder. Got a round 100 bucks trade-in credit, so I even got a gift card on too.

Feels great. Might even go to the midnight launch to pick it up... I'm still on a news/review embargo.

EDIT: Spectre's a cunt.

Went to EBGames/Gamestop today and traded in Skyrim and a bunch of old/crappy/unplayed Games for a Halo3 preorder. Got a round 100 bucks trade-in credit, so I even got a gift card on too.

Feels great. Might even go to the midnight launch to pick it up... I'm still on a news/review embargo.
Oh man! Wait til you find out there's a Halo 4. Your mind's gonna blow!

Razorskin

----- ------
Went to EBGames/Gamestop today and traded in Skyrim and a bunch of old/crappy/unplayed Games for a Halo3 preorder. Got a round 100 bucks trade-in credit, so I even got a gift card on too.

Now I'm picturing a guy with a smile on his face walking out of the store with Halo 3 and everyone in line looking confused.

Quick

Banned

Meeting between SFehr and BDaly done. Not really any progress to report. Have agreed to meet again, but nothing scheduled.

BREAKING NEWS.

HOUSE OF BETTMAN AND HOUSE OF FEHR STILL LOCKING HORNS, BILL DALY SPOTTED AT FEHR'S RESIDENCE WOOING STEVE FEHR FROM HIS BALCONY.

RC

Banned
Geman women are rude. Kinda hating this city right now. Don't want to spend a whole week here in Berlin. If we had hockey right now, I wouldn't be having this problem.

Socreges

Banned
Geman women are rude. Kinda hating this city right now. Don't want to spend a whole week here in Berlin. If we had hockey right now, I wouldn't be having this problem.
Berlin is Germany's Paris. Go to Hamburg. Or smaller towns. You want to be where people are excited to meet tourists, not tired of them.

BTW, did you honestly do this vacation on a whim? I remember you deciding weeks ago that you'd go to Amsterdam. Fucking awesome, if true.

Aaron Ward ‏@aaronward_nhl

According to source, CBA meetings still taking place at this hour. #TSN

37 minutes ago this was posted.......

If info is correct they have been meeting for 8-9 hours now :eek:

Quick

Banned
If they scramble and get something signed within the week, I think the Winter Classic could be back on, with proper support.

Top Bottom