• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Halo 4 is tempting, but I barely use my Xbox 360, so a Gold account just for Halo 4 MP seems like a waste.

A gold account "just" for Halo 4 is worth it by itself, not to mention everything else... think of it this way: It's the best multiplayer you can get, that itself warrants the cost of an extra game, for a whole year. not even, technically, cause gold is cheaper than a game.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm grabbing it at midnight, and like Schuey I'm killing the SP alone then I'll be stuck in the MP black hole for a while.

UNLESS THERE ARE AVATAR AWARDS THEN I DON'T CARE ABOUT HALO 4

EDIT:
1ncpa.jpg
lol

EDIT 2: Oh what the fuck.. Canada gets a Pyramid Head helmet just for watching a fucking trailer? Ripped off.

ViUS0.png

Revenant

You should all get Wii U's instead.

I actually tried a WiiU(and windows 8) when i went to best buy

I'll give nintendo credit, everything they talk about seems batshit crazy until you try it. I'm not saying its amazing, but the potential for some very cool things is there.

Uh... actually for the budget they had, it was pretty sweet.
You mean $10 million for a 90 minute series?

Yeah, that's totally low-budget.

It's definitely not nearly as much as Game of Throne's $6million per 45min episode budget...

I thought it was great, especially the last 3 episodes. They obviously had a limited budget and did well with what they had.
Yeah, that $10 million was sooo limited, they managed to rent out an entire school campus, a professional film crew and cast it with professional actors.

Smiley90

It's definitely not nearly as much as Game of Throne's $6million per 45min episode budget...

Didn't know it was this much. Still thought it was awesome as a promo, definitely good to get fans of the series pumped.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Yeah, that $10 million was sooo limited, they managed to rent out an entire school campus, a professional film crew and cast it with professional actors.
Chief piss in your Halo 4 Doritos today?

Why are we not xbox pals? JehovahsFitness.
I'm not sure, but we need to play and pretend last season never happened. I'll add you tomorrow.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Whatever, I enjoyed it. I like Halo, thought it was good. Then again I try not to nit pick everything like most of Gaf.

Smiley90

Alan Wake made better RL FMVs and all they needed was $20, a jacket and a broken coffee cup.

Why are we not xbox pals? JehovahsFitness.

Please tell me that's really your xbox live name.

Anyone planning on getting Halo 4 who I don't already have on my list, add me. Smiley90

Whatever, I enjoyed it. I like Halo, thought it was good. Then again I try not to nit pick everything like most of Gaf.
I'm not nitpicking, but for $10 million, I'd expect something a little bit better than a bunch of shitty actors running through a forest for 90 minutes.

It was no Landfall.

Smiley90

I'm not nitpicking, but for $10 million, I'd expect something a little bit better than a bunch of shitty actors running through a forest for 90 minutes.

It was no Landfall.

Episodes 3/4 have no forest in them... and episode 5 only some.

3-5 are much, much better than 1,2, that's definitely true.

And I second what Schuey said - I liked the episodes, but then I also like the Halo universe/series. I think for what they wanted to do, they did a great job.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

It was no Landfall.

Elites in FUD>>>>Brutes in Landfall.

I enjoyed Landfall a lot, but it has moments that are poor.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
i also love your avatar all day everyday

SOTD and Hot Fuzz are movies I can always return to and laugh. some of those jokes just get me everytime.

Seems like when I watch Hot Fuzz, I pick up new things every time. I'm looking forward to there next movie The World's End.

Alan Wake made better RL FMVs and all they needed was $20, a jacket and a broken coffee cup.

Bright Falls was really good, of course Alan Wake is the best SP game I have every played, come on next gen Alan Wake 2!!

Wait: 10 million for 90 minutes vs 12 million for 90 minutes is what I'm seeing. Never watched Game of Thrones nor will I probably ever (I have had people keep telling me to watch it, and the more people tell me to watch it, the more likely I won't).

Really don't care though, I thought Forward Unto Dawn was really well done (well except for some of the cheesy chief lines) but other than that I loved it and it seems so do quite a lot of people as well.

Also HOT FUZZ IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER MADE!!!!!!!! Seriously it is my favorite movie ever, gets better every time I watch it too.

SDlok.gif

PnlwG.gif

It's all for the greater good.

MMbhB.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Wait: 10 million for 90 minutes vs 12 million for 90 minutes is what I'm seeing. Never watched Game of Thrones nor will I probably ever (I have had people keep telling me to watch it, and the more people tell me to watch it, the more likely I won't).
Point is that nothing about Game of Thrones seems low budget. Except for maybe the direwolves.

And I love your logic... the more people that endorse something and encourage you to experience it... the more likely you are to ignore it. I bet you think dentistry and vegetables are a waste, too.

Point is that nothing about Game of Thrones seems low budget. Except for maybe the direwolves.

And I love your logic... the more people that endorse something and encourage you to experience it... the more likely you are to ignore it. I bet you think dentistry and vegetables are a waste, too.

To be honest though, a lot of things that a lot of people like blow. Mainly music and blockbuster films.

Top Bottom