• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I watch Parks.

Amazing show.

I'm also watching through Arrested Development and Friday Night Lights for the first time and absolutely loving both.

Also, I've never seen more than the first season of X-Files. I'll need to watch that, too.

Marvie_3

Banned

iAVZF2q3QHLpg.gif

Acid08

Banned
Amazing show.

I'm also watching through Arrested Development and Friday Night Lights for the first time and absolutely loving both.

Also, I've never seen more than the first season of X-Files. I'll need to watch that, too.
AD is the best show ever.

Stasis

So have any of you ever sat around debating who Cheapthroat is? I'm relatively new to NHL-gaf so I dunno if this has been done before. I have theories on where he's from and shit... but I'm curious as to your thoughts.

Dang, I'm so pumped for Halo 4 tomorrow, just finished my run of all of the Halo campaigns and the ending of 3 really makes me want more. After what other GAF members have been saying about Halo 4's campaign (that it is really, really good). I can't wait. Tomorrow is going to be a good day. :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dang, I'm so pumped for Halo 4 tomorrow, just finished my run of all of the Halo campaigns and the ending of 3 really makes me want more. After what other GAF members have been saying about Halo 4's campaign (that it is really, really good). I can't wait. Tomorrow is going to be a good day. :D
Tomorrow? Midnight baby, 3 1/2 hours to gooooo

I know midnight is tomorrow shut it

Tomorrow? Midnight baby, 3 1/2 hours to gooooo

I know midnight is tomorrow shut it

Never went to a midnight launch for a game, always seemed like a waste since I would probably pick it up and go home and fall asleep. Plus I have to get up for work anyways, should be waiting at home for me though when I get off of work, well I have to go and vote first though. :/

ShaneB

Dang it, forgot about the Super Series game tonight.. looks like the Q is getting their butts kicked by the Russians.

Socreges

Banned
If only one could happen tomorrow, which would you pick:

a) New CBA is agreed on, NHL season begins in two weeks
b) Obama wins election, 1000 years of darkness begins immediately

I would honestly pick b). Fuck Romney.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Honest question? Who'd pick a personal hobby/sport over something that involves electing someone who believes Missouri is the promised land to be the leader of the free world.

That just doesn't work.

Acid08

Banned

Obama brings darkness? Pretty racist, even for a Canadian.

Top Bottom