• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

RC

Banned
Late last night, in a bar in the middle of Berlin, drunk off my ass, I saw a Chicago Wolves game on TV. After yelling at the TV for a bit, everyone in the bar figured out I was Canadian.

Cake Boss

Banned
Jeremy Rutherford ‏@jprutherford
Heard some real optimism among players last night about today's #nhl bargaining meeting. #stlblues

HOPEUIM!

Edit:

@andystrickland: Several #NHLPA sources tell me unless the #NHL is willing to move on contract rights there will be no deal...interesting week ahead

Well that lasted 30 seconds.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Anyways, back to Halo. Only played the first level and a bit and it's amazing. Feels more epic than anything Bungie has done already.

Quick Bond comment, for someone reason Maryam d'Abo in The Living Daylight is my favorite Bond girl. I guess because I was young.

Solo

Carey Lowell in Licence To Kill > Maryam D'abo in The Living Daylights, to compare Dalton's women.

So fine.

ShaneB

Have my copy of halo 4 delivered to me at work, so now I'm staring at it all day. It comes with 14 day trial of gold, so maybe I will play some online.

Heretic

Jeremy Rutherford ‏@jprutherford
Heard some real optimism among players last night about today's #nhl bargaining meeting. #stlblues

HOPEUIM!

Edit:

@andystrickland: Several #NHLPA sources tell me unless the #NHL is willing to move on contract rights there will be no deal...interesting week ahead

Well that lasted 30 seconds.

lol

Played till 1:30 in the morning. I'm at work now and I know it's going to go by super slow! Game is great so far. The game is beautiful!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
You must, Schuey. I will buy you a copy w/ Mrs Manics' credit card if necessary.

Yes!

Edit: I don`t know if you ever watch Top Gear, but they recently had a special all about the Bond cars, it was really good. Some interesting details about the movies and interviews with some of the Bonds as well.

Solo

I don't watch it, but you are now about the third or fourth person to tell me about that episode. I'll have to check it out.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
lol

Played till 1:30 in the morning. I'm at work now and I know it's going to go by super slow! Game is great so far. The game is beautiful!
Polished the campaign off in 5 hours..... to be fair I was playing on normal, and was trying to finish it before I passed out. Lots of good, and some disappointing. Going to work on multiplayer all day today.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't watch it, but you are now about the third or fourth person to tell me about that episode. I'll have to check it out.

4 people? No man, now you can't watch it. /crazed

Anyways, back to Halo. Only played the first level and a bit and it's amazing. Feels more epic than anything Bungie has done already.

Played the first level and a bit too, and whoa. Looks and feels amazing. Xbox live nicks people.

Polished the campaign off in 5 hours..... to be fair I was playing on normal, and was trying to finish it before I passed out. Lots of good, and some disappointing. Going to work on multiplayer all day today.

This just sounds stupid, if you didn't really care about the campaign than that is fine, but for me there is no way. Take my time and soak it all in.

4 people? No man, now you can't watch it. /crazed

Tell them to stop mentioning it or you'll punch them in the face, problem solved!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This just sounds stupid, if you didn't really care about the campaign than that is fine, but for me there is no way. Take my time and soak it all in
I always want to get it done asap before I pass out and so I can play MP without feeling guilty

Cake Boss

Banned
L O L Future shop, the same guy from last time didn't even check if the games I am trading were applicable for the promootion in trade 2 for $60 gift card, from the website only ME3 was on the list, I gave him BF3 as well, and asked him to trade it straight up for Halo without having to pay the extra in taxes.

Smiley90

L O L Future shop, the same guy from last time didn't even check if the games I am trading were applicable for the promootion in trade 2 for $60 gift card, from the website only ME3 was on the list, I gave him BF3 as well, and asked him to trade it straight up for Halo without having to pay the extra in taxes.

EB's "2 for 60" works with any two games > 15 bucks trade-in value, maybe FS does the same?

Oddly enough, when I picked up the game, they refunded me HST I had paid for my preorder... Do video games suddenly not have tax anymore or what's up with that? Paid 59.99...

Cake Boss

Banned
EB's "2 for 60" works with any two games > 15 bucks trade-in value, maybe FS does the same?

Oddly enough, when I picked up the game, they refunded me HST I had paid for my preorder... Do video games suddenly not have tax anymore or what's up with that? Paid 59.99...

One of my games weren't applicable for that promo, it was worth $12 or something, plus they had a line up at the one I went to.

Plus I got 2 codes for a $10 discount on the pre order of MGS:Revengense and Tomb Raider at FS, I am not interested in either games so whoever wants those code just pm or quote this.

Revenant

at least these guys can start working on their acumen in the arts...

original.png

Quick

Banned
Hall seems pretty derpy. And lols at those 4 going to the movies together. Get some ladies yo.

Pretty much this.

The guy doesn't seem smart (to be blunt), but that covers about a chunk of professional hockey players anyway.

Revenant

I like to think Ryan Whitney was just reading the page with the publishing info and the table of contents over and over again in frustration.

Stasis

Not a lot of smarts on many of them, but at least they're generally pretty classy, and a bunch of solid respectful family guys.

Seems to to be the norm and there's a lot of contrast when compared to the other big sports. Got into an argument with my Basketball fan buddy about this. Srsly. Basketball.

Quick

Banned
Lack of smarts are really showing during this lockout. Some good family guys based on what I'm hearing, but god damn their rock-like IQs.

Smiley90

Just two kids in love.

Trying to find a bar in Berlin that isn't full of soccer fans is pretty much impossible. And I'm not nearly drunk enough to find that shit entertaining.

Just yell "BAYERN IS BEST" and try not to get beat up/

Smiley90

I have no idea who that is.

I miss drunken hockey fans.

That's why I'm telling you to just do it. I knew you wouldn't know who it is. I do, and they will, too, that's all that matters.

They're one of the biggest soccer clubs in Germany, and a bitter rival of Berlin/everyone else doesn't like them.

Top Bottom