• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
In line now. Some kid who looks like he's 14 keeps walking up and down the line eyeing up people like he's deciding which one of us to pick off first.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
In line now. Some kid who looks like he's 14 keeps walking up and down the line eyeing up people like he's deciding which one of us to pick off first.

Niiiice. How many people are there? Still contemplating heading down to the local EB myself... But I don't have a car so I'd have to bus back, which kiiiinda sucks.

Cake Boss

Banned
So the D level actor that got famous from stupid jokes that World of Warcraft players made up overnight is a biggot, nice to know.

Heretic

Guys... i'm super excited! I'm glad there's a lockout. I was honestly wondering how I was going to manage both and my non-existent personal life!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I was waiting for it. Some of the guys in line here legit look like they haven't showered in 2+ weeks. Good company.

@Smiley there's about 40-50 people in line at my ebgames currently.

I'm thinking about going an hour in advance. I already have it paid for so it should he quick once midnight hits.

Smiley90

I'm thinking about going an hour in advance. I already have it paid for so it should he quick once midnight hits.

I'm scared of getting stuck in line behind people who still have to pay. Or do you think they'll have 2 lines? I've never gone to a midnight release... I have 45mins between midnight and my last bus, don't really want to go if it takes longer than that. Thinking of calling EB and asking them about how long their midnight release lineups usually are...

Red_Man

I got here about an hour and 40 mins before and there's now around 60 people but my ebgames is letting everyone in line pay up before midnight so once it hits 12 it should go quick.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm scared of getting stuck in line behind people who still have to pay. Or do you think they'll have 2 lines? I've never gone to a midnight release... I have 45mins between midnight and my last bus, don't really want to go if it takes longer than that. Thinking of calling EB and asking them about how long their midnight release lineups usually are...
They always make people pay it in full and then put them back in line when they do midnight releases here. Goes really quick.

Heretic

They always have two lines. GameStop is letting people pick up they ticket at 9:30 and at midnight they walk in and hand the ticket and walk out.

Smiley90

ooooh sweet. So I would just walk in with my receipt, pick up my game and leave? Sounds nice. mhmmm. thanks.

Smiley90

I HAVE A CAR. Nice. Can borrow my gf's dad's car. Halo 4 will be mine at midnight.

Aight, so who in here apart from Merguson, Schuey and Red is getting it, that I don't have on xbox live? (I think Red kicked me from his friendlist though. tz. And Merguson was never on it)

Red_Man

You should fit right in.

Amazon FTW
I've never bought a game online, I'm behind the times.

I HAVE A CAR. Nice. Can borrow my gf's dad's car. Halo 4 will be mine at midnight.

Aight, so who in here apart from Merguson, Schuey and Red is getting it, that I don't have on xbox live? (I think Red kicked me from his friendlist though. tz. And Merguson was never on it)
I removed you once you were on soxs team as I only add people that I actively play with, so I'll re-add you when I'm done with the campaign.

Edit: Dopeys had the game for a few days now but I don't know what his GT is.

Smiley90

I've never bought a game online, I'm behind the times.

I removed you once you were on soxs team as I only add people that I actively play with, so I'll re-add you when I'm done with the campaign.

Edit: Dopeys had the game for a few days now but I don't know what his GT is.

Whah? Press copy or lucky early delivery? Hope he's not getting banned from xbox live.

Red_Man

I'm assuming early copy from mom n pop shop in Toronto, I saw someone posting about it in a thread. I could have gotten an early copy but didn't find out until late last night so I just waited it out.

I haven't received a shipping notice from Futureshop yet, but I found the tracking numbers on their website and one looks like its on the way, the other has no info yet

I wonder if my 40 dollar pre-order or my 30 dollar pre-order will get here first\

Not that I really care, not a huge Halo fan and tomorrow is already going to be busy with connected league free agency, Assassin's Creed 3 and the US election and waiting for NHL/PA news

And I wonder if the lockout could be ended by just changing the NHL EA games back to NHLPA like in 93 :p

Smiley90

I'm ready to be told my mom has been fucked by thousands of teenagers in the coming hours.

I actually remember this conversation with a bully (and his friend) once:

"no man, there's no point in making fun of him, I heard he plays MOBAs, he's used to much worse"

True Story.

Halo 4 came out 14 hours ago in Australia, and I'm just sitting here eating a nice doughnut instead.

Tempted to buy a copy then smash it just to make the internet mad.

So the D level actor that got famous from stupid jokes that World of Warcraft players made up overnight is a biggot, nice to know.

Wait, what? Details please.

Smiley90

So... how's the Halo 4 PS3 port? I don't like the Xbrox.

UjQ8f.jpg

Maybe, just maybe this could be the best week ever. If three things fall into place, it could be the best week ever.

1.Obama Reelected
2.Lockout Ends
3.MLP Season 3 Starts.

Red_Man

Maybe, just maybe this could be the best week ever. If four things fall into place, it could be the best week ever.

1.Obama Reelected
2.Lockout Ends
3.Halo 4 is released
4. Skyfall is in theaters.
Fixed that for ya. Taking a Microsoft Special Edition Halo Mountain Dew & Doritos Break. Game is amazing so far.

Top Bottom