• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Colby Armstrong ‏@armdog

Help. Romney has more color on the map but Obama wins due to more seats. Not sure how this works really.

*facepalm*

You are Montreal's problem now
Good thing Montreal's paying him to hit people and not be a policy advisor.

MacAttack

Colorado amendment allows anyone over 21 to possess up to an ounce. No smoking in public. Also allows adults to grow six plants at home.

Quick

Banned
Hockey players should not speak....ever.

icjXjG7iKvPbh.gif

CCF23

The way it works in Washington is the state will have licensed growers, distributors, and retailers. You can legally buy up to an ounce at a time.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The way it works in Washington is the state will have licensed growers, distributors, and retailers. You can legally buy up to an ounce at a time.

Which means once WA shows that the system works (which it will), it'll hopefully be a only a few years until BC legalizes.

CCF23

Also, on the NHL front, per various tweets apparently they didn't really talk about "make whole" today. The PA communicated to the NHL that because they're going from 57% to 50% that they're not just going to roll over on other issues (contracts, arbitration, etc).

"Make whole" is expected to be the main topic of conversation tomorrow.

It'll probably take a few days, maybe a week to know if any of this has any real traction or not. If they're still meeting by the weekend or next week, it'll look better.

Which means once WA shows that the system works (which it will), it'll hopefully be a only a few years until BC legalizes.

I don't even smoke weed...Never have...That said, it's ridiculous that it's illegal. So much money is wasted putting people in jail for possessing/growing it. If regulated like it will be in Washington and Colorado it will be a huge revenue generator for the regions it's legal in.

I've never, ever understood why alcohol is legal but weed isn't.

Stasis

Yeah I'm predicting BC and QC follow suit within a few years. I have a lot of friends who are gonna be happy with that one. I haven't smoked in ages, but I'd probably give it another run if it was accessible in a store with quality stuff.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah, here you vote for either local guys or for party, but not for MP. Hard to get crazy exciteed for them, when you can't actually vote FOR them.

This night has been crazy good.

1. Obama won
2. Dems won more Senate seats, incl kicking out all the "rape" republicans (and hopefully Bachmann soon, RIGHT MARVIE)
3. Popular Vote also going for Obama
4. FOX news was CRAZY entertaining.
5. Gay Marriage wins EVERYWHERE
6. Weed legalized in Washington State&Colorado, only a matter of time until BC follows with WA legalizing it.

I didn't even get to play Halo4 over my excitement.
Doubtful.

Yeah, here you vote for either local guys or for party, but not for MP. Hard to get crazy exciteed for them, when you can't actually vote FOR them.

This night has been crazy good.

1. Obama won
2. Dems won more Senate seats, incl kicking out all the "rape" republicans (and hopefully Bachmann soon, RIGHT MARVIE)
3. Popular Vote also going for Obama
4. FOX news was CRAZY entertaining.
5. Gay Marriage wins EVERYWHERE
6. Weed legalized in Washington State&Colorado, only a matter of time until BC follows with WA legalizing it.

I didn't even get to play Halo4 over my excitement.
Only the start of how good last night was. The Repubs were claiming how their "loud and proud" campaign would rile people up to win. As they love to point out Regan, they should now realize there is a new "silent majority" it is Latino and female and have newer progressive family values. The South's demographics are changing, VA is now a swing state, even leaning blue. North Carolina is only a cycle or two from being like VA. The Repub margins in the south are changing.

"Family Values" are changing for the first time the popular vote has been for gay marrige in multiple states. The legit-rape comments cost the GOP senate seats. We elected the first openly gay senator. The current GOP cannot survive and they have a choice: reject the tea party or become a fringe party.

The biggest hurdle is the redistricting by the GOP for the rest if the country but we have the changing demographics and the GOP does not.

The homophobe and woman hater aren't in office! Yay!

Sometimes I forget I'm probably the only Conservative member of NHLGAF at times. Doubt much will change, only thing I don't like is the potential of the Supreme Court to lean left.
does not relate to your comment about being a women hater or homophobe, just quoted you because you had quoted me so don't go claiming that

notaflatteringpicture.jpg

Thank you for showing me what is face looks like Soc, I almost forgot. But seriously, who cares about the election when Halo 4 is so good!!! Seriously, half way through the game right now and the campaign is awesome, can't wait to get home and hopefully finish it.

Also on NHL related news, I refuse to have any hope for a season still despite the talks going on right now. Same thing will happen where they will get our hopes up, and then crush them at the end. If it happens again I really would like them to just cancel the rest of the season to just put it out of its misery.

IT'S OVAAAAAAAAAAAH BARACK THE ISLAMIC THUNDER OBAMA WON

America, I like you for another 4 years.

I watched what I could of Fox before they cut the feed. Fucking hilarious. One lady at the end actually spoke out logic and told everyone to unify and get over it. Was the most truest thing I'd heard all election.

SNOWBOARDING TRIP IN ASPEN YESSSSSSSS

Seriously, what does that mean? Possession up to a certain amount is totally legal? No permit required? Can't even be confiscated?

A whole goddamn ounce. I couldn't go through that with a week off and a Pauly Shore movie marathon.

Hockey players should not speak....ever.

They can be allowed to speak after they turn 35. Unless they're Jeremy Roenick or Tim Thomas.

The Hells Angels are gonna have a lot of fun with that. No wait... what's the opposite of fun? Oh yeah that's right - a Wild vs Preds game.

Marvie_3

Banned
only thing I don't like is the potential of the Supreme Court to lean left.
Getting those right wing hacks like that fat troll Scalia out of the supreme court was the biggest reason I voted for Obama. This talk about overturning Roe v. Wade as well as some of the other terrible decisions they've made in recent years makes me sick.

I know those words, but that sign makes no sense.

Marvie_3

Banned
That cunt from Glendale, Joyce Clark, lost her city council election. :lol

Surprisingly the tax increase is staying.

New mayor was elected as well:

Outgoing Mayor Elaine Scruggs had endorsed Weiers, who has called for a tighter rein on the budget and criticized a proposed Phoenix Coyotes deal that has the city paying millions to the potential buyer of the hockey team.

His message on Tuesday night to the Coyotes and the baseball teams at the city’s spring-training ballpark: “Glendale is not your cash register.”

At his election night party at Native New Yorker close to Jobing.com Arena, Weiers said the council and staff must strike hard, but fair deals.

“We all love the Coyotes and Cactus League but we cannot sacrifice our way of life so they can maintain theirs,” Weiers said.

So what do we think is the day the current talks either produce a deal or breakdown? I think if we get a deal it's announced early Friday. If they breakdown we hear about how much the two sides hate eachother tomorrow.

Acid08

Banned
Sometimes I forget I'm probably the only Conservative member of NHLGAF at times. Doubt much will change, only thing I don't like is the potential of the Supreme Court to lean left.
does not relate to your comment about being a women hater or homophobe, just quoted you because you had quoted me so don't go claiming that

I wasn't talking about you man.

Forreal though, Ryan is probably ridiculously homophobic. He comes across as such a little nancy boy, scared of the world at large.

Silexx

Don Brennan (@SunDoniB) tweeted at 1:30 PM on Wed, Nov 07, 2012:
Lockout ends today says the guy who predicted the Senators to make the playoffs last season when no one else did. #thatwouldbeme #nhl #sens

Ian Mendes (@ian_mendes) tweeted at 1:33 PM on Wed, Nov 07, 2012:
@SunDoniB If only we had an example of a time where you made a wrong prediction. (cough) Erik Karlsson, draft bust (cough).

Oh snap!

Obama isn't going to do squat. Next 4 years are going to be a failure. The years after that? Failure too. We should just all die. It's the only way.
2 years should be tough with the remaining teabaggers, but having the Supreme Court, competent foreign policy and executive orders should hold it down.

Obama is a success, it's congress that's the failure.
This man knows what's up. Allan West getting the boot is sweet sweet music.

Top Bottom