• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Skille is fucking worthless. Frolik may not be putting up the points he did in Florida but he's also not getting first line minutes and contributes in other ways.
Frolik had 1 good season, his rookie season. He's soft and an average at best skater. Skille is good for his 4th line role and has a decent shot, even though he couldn't hit the broad side of Byfuglien.

CCF23

Apparently the players offers don't go to 50/50 in year 1, but instead get there at year 3 which could end up being an issue.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie

Doesn't sound like things going well with NHL-NHLPA but doing play by play/making sense of offers we know so little about = mug's game.

OH NOES

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Doesn't sound like things going well with NHL-NHLPA but doing play by play/making sense of offers we know so little about = mug's game.

OH NOES

Needs a Drudge siren.

OH NOES
Police called, Bettman crying infront of building in a nightgown. Fehr inside shirtless, sipping on a 40oz

CCF23

At least last time there was something worth fighting over (salary cap) so a cancelled season kind of made sense. If they flush this whole year down the drain it'll be the most pointless lost season ever.

Kifimbo

Weird, Bobby Mac deleted his tweets.

And it seems like they know where the meeting is being held and journalists are on their way.

To be fair, Dubbyinengrish was responding to something where I was the one who instigated feedback on "Hubby"s performance. Wasn't exactly him coming out of nowhere with more Based Huberdeau business.

Plus what other hockey do we have to focus on?

Let the dude fanboy up his prospect. He genuinely is an exciting upcoming player. And god knows I'd have been doing the same if we had Schultz still.

To be fair, Dubbyinengrish was responding to something where I was the one who instigated feedback on "Hubby"s performance. Wasn't exactly him coming out of nowhere with more Based Huberdeau business.

Plus what other hockey do we have to focus on?

Let the dude fanboy up his prospect. He genuinely is an exciting upcoming player. And god knows I'd have been doing the same if we had Schultz still.
<3
:lol

People thinking Fehr is going to table something reasonable.

I don't think it Fehr with the reigns. Before these long talks started and the NHL made the "make whole" concession the PA was making noise to negotiate. Poppa Fehr in particular had been the opposite of what he was before. I think the PA is pushing for resolution here.

edit: fuck it. Doom and gloom back on.

CCF23

CBA part of the NHLPA contingent just left the building where the two sides were meeting.

DONE DEAL...RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT?

Bruce Arthur &#8207;@bruce_arthur
I love the fact that Don Fehr will speak to the media NEAR the secret CBA talks location in 10 minutes. I hope he pops up from a manhole.

LOL

CCF23

Pat Leonard &#8207;@NYDNRangers
Don Fehr says another meeting is scheduled for Friday. No specifics. Won't comment on nature of talks

Pierre LeBrun&#8207;@Real_ESPNLeBrun
League in internal meeting right now. But both sides will meet again tomorrow.

That is very good news. It means the league has found at least something worth talking about.

Top Bottom