• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Frankly the less we hear, the better. It means the media aren't being used as tools.

James Duthie tweeted about someone sending in their Flames sweater with a letter saying they're never watching another NHL game again. That speaks more volume than anything else.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie
Also told that amnesty buyouts are on table.

2m Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie
Told by several sources NHL is not committed to contract term limit but is committed to ending dramatically front-loaded deals.

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Hearing both sides in meeting spent first 3-plus hours on revenue sharing (among teams); picking up from last night. Not yet on Make Whole..

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie
Also told that amnesty buyouts are on table.

2m Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie
Told by several sources NHL is not committed to contract term limit but is committed to ending dramatically front-loaded deals.

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Hearing both sides in meeting spent first 3-plus hours on revenue sharing (among teams); picking up from last night. Not yet on Make Whole..

I'm not seeing anything I disagree with here.

The fact that we're hearing so little makes me believe this lockout may end soon. 60-game season?

Socreges

Banned
I'm not seeing anything I disagree with here.

The fact that we're hearing so little makes me believe this lockout may end soon. 60-game season?
I could see them trying for 68 since they'd start the season December 1st and had planned for 82 games beginning November 1st.

Read: Good article about what the election means to Glendale and the Coyotes

I could see them trying for 68 since they'd start the season December 1st and had planned for 82 games beginning November 1st.

I'm OK with this.

Wouldn't it be funny if all the teams who had been practising with their own players off-ice *cough Ducks* ended up being really good while the boys that skipped overseas had drained themselves of their juice and came back and started playing like shit.

Sorry Flyers, Red Wings and Capitals.

Socreges

Banned
I'm OK with this.

Wouldn't it be funny if all the teams who had been practising with their own players off-ice *cough Ducks* ended up being really good while the boys that skipped overseas had drained themselves of their juice and came back and started playing like shit.

PITY THE FOOLS WHO HAVE TO FACE THE AHL-STACKED OILERS

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm OK with this.

We weren't making the playoffs regardless.

Quick

Banned
Frankly the less we hear, the better. It means the media aren't being used as tools.

James Duthie tweeted about someone sending in their Flames sweater with a letter saying they're never watching another NHL game again. That speaks more volume than anything else.

I can imagine when the lockout is over:

Dear Mr. Bettman,

Please send my Flames jersey back.

- Zedge

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm OK with this.

Whoa whoa let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Bryzgalov would play like shit regardless.

Christ I hate that contract. Shoulda stuck with Bob, but he was exiled to Columbus. :( Hey, maybe he can hop a ride to Sea Isle City, sulk and then get traded to the eventual cup winner!

Whoa whoa let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Bryzgalov would play like shit regardless.

Christ I hate that contract. Shoulda stuck with Bob, but he was exiled to Columbus. :( Hey, maybe he can hop a ride to Sea Isle City, sulk and then get traded to the eventual cup winner!

/preach

Silexx

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris

The NHL and NHLPA confirm they will meet again tomorrow. They went a total of about 13 hours yesterday and today.

Socreges

Banned
A competitive cap team like the Flyers would have never left their fate in the hands of a prospect like Bobrovsky.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

But they're a Flames fan. Not like they were watching hockey anyways.

Smash88

Banned
Can't even get the KHL scores without some stupid BS:

Ec9e0.png

Yakupov amazing talent but needs to lose habit of sitting on dasher, skates on ice side, waiting for change. Sits there 30 seconds sometimes

PITY THE FOOLS WHO HAVE TO FACE THE DASHER-SITTING YAKUPOV

and here's for one Dubbyinengrish

Four point night for both MacKinnon and Drouin, 2G and 1A for Huberdeau. Impreesive bounce back performance for them and QMJHL in 5-2 win.

PITY THE FOOLS WHO HAVE TO FACE THE DASHER-SITTING YAKUPOV

and here's for one Dubbyinengrish
Those dashers are so goood tho!

Hubby is amazing on the PP, was there on every rebound, knew when to move up to point perfectly, drew out defenders to set up passes and could hold the puck under pressure. Cannot wait! Also the QJ jerseys looked alomost like Panther away jerseys.

BASED HUBERDEAU!

Not gonna lie, you're making me actively hope Huberdeau ends up a bust in the NHL.
From the Keenan-Martin era the best scoring prospect was Booth. There are draft years from that era where 0 players made it to the NHL. I can be exited for this pool and what what Hubby can produce.

Top Bottom