• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

CCF23

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris
The NHL did in fact respond to NHLPA proposals today.

The league responded and they're meeting internally and still meeting tomorrow. I feel like there's something here. It's definitely not dead.

gcubed

I was fully expecting Fehr to crush my dreams... hope still alive!

I get my first set of season ticket refunds tomorrow too... just in time to start paying again

The league responded and they're meeting internally and still meeting tomorrow. I feel like there's something here. It's definitely not dead.

MhP3B.gif

Heretic

Dan Rosen said Fehr said they are done for tonight, will meet again tomorrow. Would not disclose anything that is being discussed by the NHL.

No news is good news.

Thanks for the update :]

This no news if definitely good news. I'm sure they put a gag order between themselves to not divulge any information.

Socreges

Banned
Reverse jinx must stay strong.

This is all just one massive, drawn-out dick tease. But I've been limp the entire time.

To be fair, Dubbyinengrish was responding to something where I was the one who instigated feedback on "Hubby"s performance. Wasn't exactly him coming out of nowhere with more Based Huberdeau business.

Plus what other hockey do we have to focus on?

Let the dude fanboy up his prospect. He genuinely is an exciting upcoming player. And god knows I'd have been doing the same if we had Schultz still.
"Based Huberdeau" is pretty damn tiresome, but I'm willing to let dubbed get away with it since he's cool otherwise and fills in the critical 'deep south demographic'.

Quick

Banned
Where's Toews in all this? I'd expect him to be the first to say something stupid during these current negotiations. The PA probably locked him in a cellar until it's all done.

Heretic

Reverse jinx must stay strong.

This is all just one massive, drawn-out dick tease. But I've been limp the entire time.

"Based Huberdeau" is pretty damn tiresome, but I'm willing to let dubbed get away with it since he's cool otherwise and fills in the critical 'deep south demographic'.

I don't mind the hype. I'm just tired of everything being "BASED ____!!!"

COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL!

Heretic

Where's Toews in all this? I'd expect him to be the first to say something stupid during these current negotiations. The PA probably locked him in a cellar until it's all done.

Where is Toews saying all of these things? Where can I read this good stuff.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Solo
Banned

What happened?

EDIT: I think the best part about this is that Skyfall is out and he's desperate to post about it. That gag-order.

Alucard

Banned
Pat Leonard ‏@NYDNRangers
Don Fehr says another meeting is scheduled for Friday. No specifics. Won't comment on nature of talks

Pierre LeBrun‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
League in internal meeting right now. But both sides will meet again tomorrow.

iNnFkJmk8dSYe.gif

fills in the critical 'deep south demographic'.
Despise this shithole, thankfully I wasn't raised here.
dubby ain't knowin shit 'bout BASED GOD.
I consider myself a connoisseur of fine things, that does not qualify.

I don't mind the hype. I'm just tired of everything being "BASED ____!!!"

COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL!
COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL HUBERDEAU
Solo
Banned

What happened?
PM'd Bish his dick pics.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
So... Apparently the NHL counter offered within nhlpa offer and nhlpa will counteroffer off NHLs counteroffer of the nhlpa offer

That...

Sounds like progress

Someone define progress for me

And Lebrun seems to think there's a greater chance of a deal now than not at this stage

Hockey hypeeeee

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So... Apparently the NHL counter offered within nhlpa offer and nhlpa will counteroffer off NHLs counteroffer of the nhlpa offer

That...

Sounds like progress

And Lebrun seems to think there's a greater chance of a deal now than not at this stage

Hockey hypeeeee

No...I won't get hyped...I can't...

Fehr: And now I submit my proposal!

Bettman: Ha Don you have activated my counter-proposal

Fehr: Ha HA. I was expecting this so now you activated my counter--counter proposal!

Bettman: Ha HA HA-HA. No Don, I was expecting this for you have activated my Counter-counter-counter proposal!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Fehr: And now I submit my proposal!

Bettman: Ha Don you have activated my counter-proposal

Fehr: Ha HA. I was expecting this so now you activated my counter--counter proposal!

Bettman: Ha HA HA-HA. No Don, I was expecting this for you have activated my Counter-counter-counter proposal!

As long as they keep countering the eventuality is that at one point they will end up meeting

That, or just proposing an identical offer to each other... Which is also possible.

That...

Sounds like progress

Hockey hypeeeee

5uYPF.gif

Quick

Banned

That...

Sounds like progress

Hockey hypeeeee

i9gziTiI674fs.gif

Top Bottom