• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I bet you're stoked that there's a lockout since you vowed to never watch a Kings game again. It all works out nicely

futuramafry.jpg

I bet you're stoked that there's a lockout since you vowed to never watch a Rangers game again. It all works out nicely

Choose your own adventure!

1) you thought I was kings fan. You accidentally fall in a pile of horse shit and we all laugh!

2) you know I'm a Rangers fan and it's ironic. Pass go and collect 200 sack lathers!

3) you stealth edit. Everybody knows it. You fall in a pile of horse shit on purpose!

Choose your own adventure!

1) you thought I was kings fan. You accidentally fall in a pile of horse shit and we all laugh!

2) you know I'm a Rangers fan and it's ironic. Pass go and collect 200 sack lathers!

3) you stealth edit. Everybody knows it. You fall in a pile of horse shit on purpose!

It wasn't a stealth edit you dumbass, I was correcting my mistake. Who gives a fuck I accidentally wrote the wrong team, I know you're a shitty Rangers fan

EDIT: Man, now I'm all fired up

Smiley90

It wasn't a stealth edit you dumbass, I was correcting my mistake. Who gives a fuck I accidentally wrote the wrong team, I know you're a shitty Rangers fan

EDIT: Man, now I'm all fired up

Best part about this post is the "reason for edit" you actually put down.

"Last edited by apocalidiot; Today at 09:40 PM. Reason: had 2 tell the forum members how fired up I am"

Socreges

Banned
KingHenrik = Kings fan

Meaningless slipup starts string of worthless posts?

Can we just get back to talking about our cocks

Smiley90

Smiley, have you ever been able to watch classic Canucks games or have you mostly caught up on Bure through highlights?

the second only, unfortunately. I moved here in 2009, so no chance to see him live as a young kid, and I don't really watch full replays of old games... (are those even available somewhere?)

CCF23

I don't know why I follow Eklund on twitter. He says the opposite of everyone else.

*Things look bad*

"REMEMBER, THIS IS A NEGOTIATION. THINGS ARE NEVER AS BAD AS THEY SEEM AND ACTUALLY I JUST GOT A TEXT THAT SAID THEY'RE NOT EVEN BAD, THEY'RE GREAT!"

*Things look good*

"LET'S NOT GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES. STILL A LOT OF WORK TO DO. AM TOLD BOTH SIDES ARE BEING VERY CAUTIOUS."

Fuck. Off.

Smiley90

I don't know why I follow Eklund on twitter. He says the opposite of everyone else.

*Things look bad*

"REMEMBER, THIS IS A NEGOTIATION. THINGS ARE NEVER AS BAD AS THEY SEEM AND ACTUALLY I JUST GOT A TEXT THAT SAID THEY'RE NOT EVEN BAD, THEY'RE GREAT!"

*Things look good*

"LET'S NOT GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES. STILL A LOT OF WORK TO DO. AM TOLD BOTH SIDES ARE BEING VERY CAUTIOUS."

Fuck. Off.

He's the CNN/Wolf Blitzer of hockey.

the second only, unfortunately. I moved here in 2009, so no chance to see him live as a young kid, and I don't really watch full replays of old games... (are those even available somewhere?)
Even with his brief time in FLA he is unreal. Absolutely unreal. The only player I know who can stickhandle at top speed, and his speed was almost twice as fast as anyone on the ice. I remember watching the first couple of games after the trade and the local camera guys could not cope with Bure, he was always at the edge of the frame when he skating. At the arena, every time he got the puck people stood up. Most exciting player I've seen on ice.

Eklund is a comedy account, like MysteryInsiderr or whatever his name is.

Do the opposite of what he says. That's your credible news there. People feed him fake info on purpose.

I think the lesson from this page is that from here forward we should all fill in the "Reason for Edit" box.

O, and that without hockey we're a collection of useless assholes.

EDIT: Ok, we're probably useless assholes ALL the time but at least normally hockey serves as a pleasant distraction.

ZeroGravity

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
NHL and NHLPA go into Day 4 of negotiations still looking for some traction after 3 days, by all accounts, of mostly spinning their wheels.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger
I understand negotiations...just don't see how the lockout ends anytime soon given the position of both sides.
tumblr_lwxhxc7GXr1qck752o1_400.gif

Top Bottom