• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Kifimbo

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib

Sources: #NHL perplexed #NHLPA did not inform players they are willing to go 50/50 and "Make Whole" every cent + interest by Year 3

It's hard to believe they met for 4 days and nothing happened.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Actually Donald fehr never told players nhl was willing to go to 50/50 by year 3 and pay everything with interest through make whole

NHL says fehr is being an agitator, not a negotiator

Looks like fehr might be kicked out as NHL met NHLPA demands for most part in terms of money

This guy.

image.php

DopeyFish

Sources: #NHL perplexed #NHLPA did not inform players they are willing to go 50/50 and "Make Whole" every cent + interest by Year 3

Krys Barch ‏@krysbarch
@Russostrib can u please explain further?

Lloooooooool

Heretic

The NHL needs to strong arm these damn meetings.

You know what? 50/50 from here on out. Take it or get the fuck out and let us bring in other players.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Krys Barch ‏@krysbarch
@Russostrib can u please explain further?

Lloooooooool

:lol You can sense the "now hold on a second" look on his face.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ugh sounds like they are going in circles again

It's hard to believe they met for 4 days and nothing happened.

Actually Donald fehr never told players nhl was willing to go to 50/50 by year 3 and pay everything with interest through make whole

NHL says fehr is being an agitator, not a negotiator

I'm shocked it sounds like Fehr is the issue.

This guy.

Don Fehr the Reaper.

Fehr isn't negotiating in good faith? I'm SHOCKED! If he is booted can tiny Fehr be trusted?

ffa3c18142919fcb6fa615c16fb7.jpg

"Bueno"

DopeyFish

Oh it gets better

Fehr wants 100% of player salaries this year not partial (prorated)

Fuck this douche

You are paid by the game not by the year

That would be a 25% increase in payroll with at LEAST a 25% decline in revenue

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh it gets better

Fuck this douche

So, he rather wants 0% of the money this year than 90% now and 10% later? makes complete sense.

I'm waaaay past getting my hopes up, I pity you fools getting excited.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Oh it gets better

Fuck this douche

gBVMM.gif

Pikma

Banned
This is it, I definitely give up to any glimpse of hope, I'll just play NHL13 and watch AHL games now and then, at least until that little fucker gets fired, which I expect it to happen not earlier than 2021.

Heretic

Haven't seen a James Bond movie in a while. Are they still full of gadgets and spy stuff or did they kind of change it up like Fast Five?

Montresor

I'm the only person I see in downtown Toronto donning any Leafs gear (I have a Leafs toque). I did catch someone wearing a Habs jersey today though.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Either Fehr is a colossal douchebag for withholding information from the players or Bettman and co. are frigging genius for framing it that way. Remember this is the same Fehr who last week told the players that the NHL didn't make an offer when Darren Dreger had it on good authority that they did, at least in verbal.

Devan Dubnyk, the Oilers NHLPA player rep, had an interview a couple weeks ago @ http://oilersnation.com/2012/10/31/dubnyk-talks-cba-luongo-and-needing-to-play
Some choice quotes from that inteview:
JG: How heavily involved are you? Do you talk to Donald Fehr on a regular basis? Do you have conference calls with your teammates or text messaging? How does it work in your position?

DD: Well, it's pretty much any time there's something significant to talk about, there's a conference call; and lately, that's been two or three a week, and I'll jump on the call and listen in. There's a question period at the end if we want to make a comment or ask a question. They're really at good keeping us informed. From there, all the guys know to contact me. I'll get text messages from the guys, or whoever is around Edmonton with me, we'll talk about it whenever we're together and just stay informed. I think that's the most important thing. It's been clear that the players have been extremely informed through all this.

JG: Manny Malhotra said had he known it was available to him, he would have called the Canucks and asked a few questions himself. How come you didn't make a call to the Oilers and ask them some questions?

DD: I've been on these calls every week, and Don does a very good job of informing us exactly what the proposals are and what theirs are, what they mean, and what they would mean for us; so I just didn't feel like I had any questions. I certainly thought about it and thought about different things that I might have questions about, but like I said, Don keeps us so well informed that I really didn't feel like I had any questions.

JG: When an offer does come in that the NHLPA likes does the whole union vote, or is it the representatives and you essentially vote on behalf of the other players on the Oilers?

DD: Yes. As a representative, I would basically hold the vote, the Oilers vote, so it would be my job to speak with everybody and make sure everybody's on board. But everybody's welcome on conference calls, and we're always in touch. So I think when an offer is ready to be made, I'm sure it will be pretty unanimous. Don will let us know if he thinks it's the best offer that we can find.

So yea... if you're worried that the players are a bunch of uneducated men taking Fehr's word at face value and following him around like he's the second coming of the messiah... you should be.

Discussed the PC version the GTAV thread. People had been warned since its discussion had been derailing GTAV threads.

Probably just a month or two and he'll be back.

Port begging is a major no-no in Gaming.

I remember the first Epic Mickey (Wii-exclusive) thread had a lot of casualties because of it.

Surge

Fehr is just making ridiculous demands at this point now. I'd really be tempted to go up to him and knock him the fuck out if I saw him out in public.

I was talking to my father, who is more or less ignorant about hockey, earlier this week about the lockout and NHL/NHLPA. His response was "this sounds a lot like the bullshit that the MLB went through in the mid 90s."

GUESS WHAT MOTHER FUCKER?

CCF23

I thought it impossible to hate someone more than Bettman during an NHL work stoppage, but alas, here we are.

FUCK FEHR.

Top Bottom