• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
this perfectly reasonable post, but you kept it going for some reason.Now we're up to our fucking ears in ponyshit.
Ukhln.gif

CCF23

I totally didn't notice my erection comment was going in the middle of a bronies discussion. In hindsight, fucking ew.

What. The fuck. Is going on in here?

Bronies?

Seriously?

I'm not even going to read beyond the past 30 posts so this may seem ignorant, but I don't care. Bronies? Is there some fucking bullshit cartoon kid crap going on in here?

God dammit, NHL-GAF. I know we're hurting right now but lets not sink down to this kiddy shit.

ShaneB

I'm use to the MMA thread getting weird when there's no events, so this thread getting weird with no hockey is familiar territory.

harSon

Banned
I went to an SF Bulls game on Saturday, and it was some of the worst hockey I've ever seen played. The Ontario Reign outshot them 47-9, and apparently Setoguchi plays for the Reign...

Acid08

Banned
I went to an SF Bulls game on Saturday, and it was some of the worst hockey I've ever seen played. The Ontario Reign outshot them 47-9, and apparently Setoguchi plays for the Reign...
Haha I wouldn't expect anything less. Still want to go to a game though, better than driving to Stockton to see the Thunder.

Montresor

I haven't been following the show, but have you played the game at all? I've been really enjoying it.

Yup. Currently doing a replay of all four episodes, since a stupid achievement glitch lead me to accidentally delete all my save files (including my Walking Dead save file).

Hah, when you-know-what happens to you-know-who in the video game, I was hit god damn hard. =(

Socreges

Banned
I haven't been following the show, but have you played the game at all? I've been really enjoying it.
I just finished episode 1 and..... meh. Kinda stiff and awkward (nature of the genre, I guess) and very few interesting puzzles. They didn't actually feel like puzzles even, if that makes any sense. Does it get better, or is it just maybe not for me?

Acid08

Banned
I just finished episode 1 and..... meh. Kinda stiff and awkward (nature of the genre, I guess) and very few interesting puzzles. They didn't actually feel like puzzles even, if that makes any sense. Does it get better, or is it just maybe not for me?
Seems like 2 is regarded as the best one.

fallout

Yup. Currently doing a replay of all four episodes, since a stupid achievement glitch lead me to accidentally delete all my save files (including my Walking Dead save file).
Rough. I've thankfully avoided any such issues (PC version).

Hah, when you-know-what happens to you-know-who in the video game, I was hit god damn hard. =(
I was part of Team Doug.

Might not be for you. The puzzles aren't really a focus of the game and don't get any stronger. In fact, they really only get in the way of what most people seem to enjoy the most, which are the narrative and dialog choices.

It's been one of the few times where I've really actually cared about a character in a video game (even if it is just an interactive story). Granted, I think those with better taste than me would find most of it to be pretty generic and shitty.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I tried the WD game, and wasn't really feeling it. I only played the demo, but based off that I never got into it.

ShaneB

Jamie McLennan was on the latest episode of the Jay and Dan podcast, definitely a lot funnier then he comes across on TSN.

I need to check out his book, and I like Ian Mendes too, so I figure this is gold!

51rR1zZK8ZL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU15_.jpg

Socreges

Banned
It's been one of the few times where I've really actually cared about a character in a video game (even if it is just an interactive story). Granted, I think those with better taste than me would find most of it to be pretty generic and shitty.
I don't think it's necessarily about taste. More a matter of whether or not the interactive element pulls you in or not. Doesn't really do it for me.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Anyone know if Crosby still lives with Mario?
Man. That must be awkward. One of the most outspoken/whiny players on the NHLPA side living with one of the league's 30 owners.

I bet Sidney brings his supper to his room and eats with the door closed.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I'm pulling a crazedarabman. Tons of my friends are urging me to watch it.

In actuality I have a few other series I'd rather watch before it (breaking bad, newsroom).

Top Bottom