• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
When Crosby says it's "not about the money", I believe him. At least, to him.
- he already has unlimited monies
- he's shown in the past that he's not all about the monies
- it doesn't cost much to live in Mario's poolhouse
- he's bought into Fehr's bullshit. All in. Totally brainwashed nto thinking it's the "players' rights gosh darnit!"
- he doesn't have to worry about money

I'd love to hear from a non-superstar 4th liner who does have to worry about money. It makes me sad that we've seen Crosby play so little the last few years...

They could always just attract good players though free agahaha couldn't get through it

Free age.. oh TRADES, yeah I getcha!

Don't mention that to Dastardly, they did use the Ducks as a farm system for Shultz...

Ducks system pumps out awesome talent: Confirmed.

Also John Gibson is leading the CHL in everything goalie related but whatever we already knew he was too good for the CHL last season.

I'd love to hear from a non-superstar 4th liner who does have to worry about money. It makes me sad that we've seen Crosby play so little the last few years...

Over to you BizNasty... Oh what's that? You're spreading the same rhetoric? Haha, ok then!

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Over to you BizNasty... Oh what's that? You're spreading the same rhetoric? Haha, ok then!
Let me clarify. I'd love to hear from a non-superstar 4th liner who's not a complete tool.

It maybe be crazy for Edmonton fans to hear this but you don't have to suck for an entire season to get good players.
You're crazy. How else are you suppose to get good players?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
They should all start a road hockey league and represent their city. I'm not even joking.

Also, what phone do you have, Smiley?

Oh I'm on my laptop, I just thought it might be a bit too big for some people, not sure. -shrug-

To y'all sens fans out there: Cowen out for season

Shame, lucky there's no NHL season for him to miss.

I guess our other guys will get a shot.

Andy Strickland ‏@andystrickland
@ChrisBottaNHL Don't disagree but Don Fehr tells NHLPA members that former players feel the 2004 lockout was worth it. Not necessarily true

LOL, Fehr smoking something big when he's late to all those meetings with the league.

I bet Fehr watches Pawn Stars every night and keeps yelling "NO HOLD OUT FOR MORE" each time someone goes to sell something, then when they don't he gets angry and throws dinner at his TV then goes and writes on paper "2 x 2 - 5 = MONEY" then faxes it to the producers of the show.

Then sniffs his own big butt with his own stupid face.

Smiley90

Gz3O6.jpg

Smiley90

Just your typical northwest weather in Vancouver. Hint: rain with a side of more rain.

It was close to 70 over the weekend, then dropped down to 30 the last few days, now it is going to climb back up to close to 50 for this weekend. LOL Michigan ADD weather.

Acid08

Banned
It was close to 70 over the weekend, then dropped down to 30 the last few days, now it is going to climb back up to close to 50 for this weekend. LOL Michigan ADD weather.
I hope there's hella snow when I'm there in December. We don't really have the whole snow, extremely cold thing here.

Today I might have to wear a long sleeve shirt to keep warm.

I hope there's hella snow when I'm there in December. We don't really have the whole snow, extremely cold thing here.

Today I might have to wear a long sleeve shirt to keep warm.

I want it to get colder out and snow so I can find some ponds to play on or at least that they will open the one outdoor rink near me.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
In the last day and a half we have discussed, bronies, tv shows, baseball, Jeff Goldblum, and now the weather, god help us all.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dredger, McKenzie, and LeBrun all seem pretty negative on the entire process at this point, so I'm going to continue assuming there will be no season, while slowly watching this thread burn.

Top Bottom