• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I suck so bad now...
werwequvt.gif

I'll be sure to put you on the other team...

Dude, I've been asking to get some Spartan Ops up in this joint.
I'm down, don't think I have you on XBL

Marvie_3

Banned
Even phone calls stop between NHL and union

NEW YORK (AP) -- Now the NHL and the locked-out players' association aren't even talking by phone.

With the lockout entering its third month, communications between the fighting sides have come to a halt with no clear sign of what the next step will be or when it will be taken.

''No, we have not communicated today,'' NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told The Associated Press on Wednesday in an email. ''No meetings scheduled, and no plans to meet.''

After four straight days of negotiations in New York last week, talks broke off angrily Friday night. Discussions resumed on Sunday, solely regarding player contract terms, but that meeting ended after only 90 minutes.

Daly says that no decisions have been made to call off any more games. So far, 327 games - all those scheduled through Nov. 30 and the New Year's Day outdoor Winter Classic - have been cancelled by the NHL.

MacAttack

I'm up for some Halo customs with NHL gaf.

Should I finish the campaign before playing Spartan Ops? I'd be willing to play that but I'm taking my time with the campaign and only about halfway done.

MacAttack

Spartan ops doesnt have anything to do with the campaign.
That's cool, if we get a game going ill play.

I want to throw out a time of 10 pm EST on Saturday for the NHL GAF customs to see where people are at. I'm not stuck on that time, just wanted to start that discussion.

I'm up for some Halo customs with NHL gaf.

Should I finish the campaign before playing Spartan Ops? I'd be willing to play that but I'm taking my time with the campaign and only about halfway done.

Spartan ops doesnt have anything to do with the campaign.
Nooooooooooooooo. Don't!

Spartan Ops is a PROGRESSION of the Halo Story and spoils the events of the main campaign because it's set 6 months after. If you play Spartan Ops, campaign events WILL be spoiled for you. Unless you already know the story behind Spartan Ops which, knock yourself out.

Just your typical northwest weather in Vancouver. Hint: rain with a side of more rain.

You know what sucked about all the rain the most?

Fuck all lightning.

Coming from a tropical climate, I always expect rain to have thunder and rumbling behind it. But when it's just straight-up rain, it actually becomes kinda plain. With Jane. My rhymes are strained. Time to change lanes.

MacAttack

Nooooooooooooooo. Don't!

Spartan Ops is a PROGRESSION of the Halo Story and spoils the events of the main campaign because it's set 6 months after. If you play Spartan Ops, campaign events WILL be spoiled for you. Unless you already know the story behind Spartan Ops which, knock yourself out.

I have read the novels *insert neeeerrrd.gif*, but can't say for sure if I know the story behind Spartan Ops. Ill play it safe and finish the campaign first.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So far we have :

Myself
Smiley
Revenant
Schuey
Macattack
Aces
Cake Boss (?)
Merguson if you wanna play without your mic
Heretic
DopeyFish

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Aiming for Saturday I guess, I'll add you to the list

Even though ill be working then watching sky fall... Maybe after if timing goes well

I want brucewaynegretzky to play too so I can bitch about the technical details of the CBA

Awww yeah tea bagging with rock solid math

CREMSteve

15-year deal. (fans win)
Salary cap of 59M. (owners)
All players 18-21 sign a 2 year entry level deal. (players)
50/50 split of HRR (owners)
Make whole of all existing contracts with no rollbacks (players)
5 year max contract lengths (owners)
Players become UFA eligible at 26 or seven years in the league (players)
Contract value must not change more than 10% from the first year of a deal to the last year (owners)
Waivers are eliminated (not sure who this benefits really)
Signing bonuses eliminated, but performance bonuses are permitted, and do not apply against the salary cap (both players and owners benefit here)
Bettman and Fehr must both resign after the deal is signed. (everyone wins)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So far we have :

Myself
Smiley
Revenant
Schuey
Macattack
Aces
Cake Boss (?)
Merguson if you wanna play without your mic
Heretic
DopeyFish

Ask Crazed and Rizzle. Also, whatabout Friday too? Can someone not play Friday, only saturday? 930/10 EST sounds like a good starting time for me.

Also, personally, I find team/objective modes the best. CTF or team deathmatch or so.

If anyone wants to try some Planetside 2 before it officially launches next week, I just got a load of beta keys.

G9E79DTNDX3AZ7FJRX4D
XA249RTT37M4TT9MAX6P
2CX6PXZ2CTFPDDN3RA3N
H7AHFA9R6H64CFRGJTMZ
79NTTJRRK2RCD972PHFA

purg3

slept with Malkin
I'm down for Halo customs

gt: purg3

Friday night works, Saturday I'll be on after the UFC fight if you guys are still playing.

Also, I need more NHL gaf peeps on my friends list, shoot me an invite regardless.

Top Bottom