• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You want in or you don't have it?

How many people do we need to play objective games? If we get 6+ can we play CTF or do you need to have at least 8 people to make it competitive?
Dominion is 6 v 6, CTF / Oddball / King of the Hill are 4 v 4. There's no BTB objective which is BS.

Halo Gaf list:

Myself
Smiley
Revenant
Schuey
Macattack
Aces
Cake Boss (?)
Merguson if you wanna play without your mic
Heretic
DopeyFish
Purg3
Angmarsking701

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
TemplaerDude is trading in around a 6 foot stack of xbox games at EB tomorrow.

niiiiiiice. I traded in like 12 games towards Halo 4. 100 bucks. it felt good, especially because the only valuable game in the stack was Skyrim. That "Trade in 7 games, get 30 bucks extra" deal is so sweet.

CCF23

niiiiiiice. I traded in like 12 games towards Halo 4. 100 bucks. it felt good, especially because the only valuable game in the stack was Skyrim. That "Trade in 7 games, get 30 bucks extra" deal is so sweet.

I'm going to video tape it and upload it to youtube. We're going to ruin some poor cashier's day.

Smiley90

I'm going to video tape it and upload it to youtube. We're going to ruin some poor cashier's day.

Nono, not the cashier. The people behind you in line, THOSE people's day you'll ruin.

Also, make sure to trade it towards a preorder to give you extra trade-in credit. You can always cancel the preorder later, but I'm sure you've already thought of that. :p

CCF23

Nono, not the cashier. The people behind you in line, THOSE people's day you'll ruin.

Also, make sure to trade it towards a preorder to give you extra trade-in credit. You can always cancel the preorder later, but I'm sure you've already thought of that. :p

We will ruin all the days.

Smiley90

Wait what deal is this.

http://www.ebgames.ca/gs/specialty/tradeins/

TRADE MORE, GET MORE

TRADE IN 3 games, GET $10 extra in-store credit
TRADE IN 5 games, GET $20 extra in-store credit
TRADE IN 7 or more games, GET $30 extra in-store credit
Offer ends November 25, 2012. Games with a trade value less than $3.00 are excluded from this offer. Offer valid on XB360, PS3, PSV, Wii, DS and 3DS games. Games must include boxes and instructions. No duplicate titles accepted. Cannot be combined with other Trade offers. Activation fees may apply. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime.

This one? Or...

POWER TRADE
Get an extra 30% trade credit towards select titles

Get an extra 30% in-store trade credit when you trade your old games towards the pre-order or purchase of select games:

Assasin's Creed 3, Halo 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, LEGO: Lord of the Rings, Hitman Absolution

this one?

It's a pretty sweet deal. Trade in 7 games worth 5 bucks each, and instead of 35 bucks of trade-in credit, you get 65! :D

ShaneB

I feel so left out! :p I mean.. I'm not sure I'd actually play much online, but.. I'd like to at least be included in lists!
KuGsj.gif

Quick

Banned
Yeah most of the games aren't worth much, but when you have 130 of them...

I grabbed a ton of games off my shelf, a number of them were $3.50, with a couple of $14.50s. Couple that with putting it towards a certain pre-order giving you 30% extra, it gets so much better.

Best Buy and Future Shop have their trade-in deals for games. Most of them are good deals, some of them are a steal.

And if you're not familiar with it, check out tivs.ca for each game's trade-in value. Not necessarily up-to-date, but it'll give you a rough estimate of how much your game might cost.

Smiley90

I grabbed a ton of games off my shelf, a number of them were $3.50, with a couple of $14.50s. Couple that with putting it towards a certain pre-order giving you 30% extra, it gets so much better.

Best Buy and Future Shop have their trade-in deals for games. Most of them are good deals, some of them are a steal.

And if you're not familiar with it, check out tivs.ca for each game's trade-in value. Not necessarily up-to-date, but it'll give you a rough estimate of how much your game might cost.

Unfortunately, you can't combo the "30%" and the "7 for 30 extra" deals, so if you have 130 games... it'll probably... holy shit, it'll probably give you multiples of "7 for 30 extra" deals on ALL the games above 3.50 bucks (so, say, 70 games of that value = the value of those 70 games + 300 bucks extra), and then all the other, lower than 3.50 valued games will get the 30% extra. Not that much, but still, at least.

That's gonna be a sweet return. What are you gonna do with 500 bucks of trade-in credit? wait for the 720?

the fuck did I just watch.

Quick

Banned
Unfortunately, you can't combo the "30%" and the "7 for 30 extra" deals, so if you have 130 games... it'll probably... holy shit, it'll probably give you multiples of "7 for 30 extra" deals on ALL the games above 3.50 bucks (so, say, 70 games of that value = the value of those 70 games + 300 bucks extra), and then all the other, lower than 3.50 valued games will get the 30% extra. Not that much, but still, at least.

That's gonna be a sweet return. What are you gonna do with 500 bucks of trade-in credit? wait for the 720?

Haha, I know. If only that was possible.

Revenant

Is Eddie Murphy dying? Why is he having this big special on Spike TV

I happened to flip by this. saw a couple of minutes of it and they were showing some old clips of him. had to turn it off because it reminded me of how awesome eddie murphy used to be and it just made me sad.

Red_Man

I happened to flip by this. saw a couple of minutes of it and they were showing some old clips of him. had to turn it off because it reminded me of how awesome eddie murphy used to be and it just made me sad.
What do you mean USED to be?!

xLOlI.jpg

Red_Man

The last movie I saw with Eddie Murphy in it was Shrek 2 and it's going to stay that way.

Top Bottom