• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

This is one of the best pages of NHL gaf in a long time.

EDIT: THIS ONE WILL BE TOO.
LETS START IT ON A HIGH MOTHERFUCKEEEEERRRRSSS

omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif

eZ4qA.gif
eZ4qA.gif
eZ4qA.gif
eZ4qA.gif

omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif

7kqot.gif
7kqot.gif
7kqot.gif
7kqot.gif
7kqot.gif
7kqot.gif

omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif

1s1aJ.gif
1s1aJ.gif
1s1aJ.gif
1s1aJ.gif

omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH LOCKOUT

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What are you guys talking about, we're still on the same page.

100/page or nothing, cunts.

Quick

Banned
Bringing it back to the lockout (briefly!):

Corey Schneider said:
“They’ve already got a billion dollars and now they want the most restrictive contracting rules in sport,” Schneider said. “It seems a little heavy-handed on their part. We’re willing to talk, but it doesn’t seem like they are.

“It’s very frustrating. We feel we’re close and they come out and say, ‘No, we’re not.’”

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl-lockout/2012/11/14/hockey_hearsay_schneider_recchi_disagree_cba/

I keep seeing this "we're willing to talk" line, and I'm not seeing initiative from the NHLPA. The owners send in their proposals, PA looks at it, Fehr sends in a counter proposal, talks go dead.

Smiley90

Bringing it back to the lockout (briefly!):

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl-lockout/2012/11/14/hockey_hearsay_schneider_recchi_disagree_cba/

I keep seeing this "we're willing to talk" line, and I'm not seeing initiative from the NHLPA. The owners send in their proposals, PA looks at it, Fehr sends in a counter proposal, talks go dead.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
As only team to not make playoffs since last lockout, TOR fans could use some good news. Here it is: Morgan Rielly. Outstanding.
Expand

TAKE IT AND LEAVE THIS HAPPY THREAD ALONE.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
BTW Red, Dallas is 2nd in the West after 35 games. Not even kidding. We'll keep them AI-controlled if you plan on getting the game again and rejoining.
Unless they fix the ridiculous injury system, i won't be coming back anytime soon, good to know my half assed arm chair GM skills are paying off though.

Red_Man

I also don't have NHL 13 atm, I traded it in for Halo 4 and I'm going to buy a used copy of NHL 13 to save money.

Smiley90

I also don't have NHL 13 atm, I traded it in for Halo 4 and I'm going to buy a used copy of NHL 13 to save money.

Since GM Connected is stored fully online, you don't technically need to own the game to play. You can check results/trades on your iphone (if you have one), and re-signings can be done from any xbox, as long as that xbox has your gamertag and a copy of NHL13. I've logged into Spectre's NHL13 GM Connected club a few times to do his lines that way. Not suggesting you give your gamertag login away, but if you know someone trustworthy, they could do your resignings that way, or so. Or just come back once you have the game again ;)

Your GM skills got you last place without a 1st round pick. ;)

And BTW, the injury system isn't too far off: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...mes-lost-to-injury-in-the-nhl/article4268498/

Just seems bad to us since we seem the events of two weeks in one moment.

Does this mean what I think it does? That teams on average had FOUR players injured PER GAME? Wow, that's... not that far off indeed.

Red_Man

I don't care about the mode nearly enough to do that, but I'll be with the Stars in spirit though, all the way to their virtual cup.

CCF23

Montresor

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
As only team to not make playoffs since last lockout, TOR fans could use some good news. Here it is: Morgan Rielly. Outstanding.
Expand

TAKE IT AND LEAVE THIS HAPPY THREAD ALONE.

Gonna put on my Leaf toque proudly this morning, while day dreaming about Rielly on the subway. Hhhnnnnng

Good morrow old chums. I feel that the players deserve 100% of HRR and that the NHLPA should be free to negotiate with individual teams rather then the league as a whole. It also would be swell if the NHL allowed rival leagues like the KHL to offer contracts to players.

Good morrow old chums. I feel that the players deserve 100% of HRR and that the NHLPA should be free to negotiate with individual teams rather then the league as a whole. It also would be swell if the NHL allowed rival leagues like the KHL to offer contracts to players.
Nay sir I do say. Under the current duress provided to the upstanding players of the NHL and their regal master of negotiations, Sir Donald Fehr (Heavens bless him for swathing his tongue to such scoundrels as the owners), they deserve more. I hereby pontificate that herein the players are entitled to 110% of revenue and 50% of owners' collective wealth. That withstanding any team in any league can woo the players with contracts and said scrupulous player can impose any team of his choosing to accept the terms.

I say if a player needs to make a paltry 4 million dollars to keep the heat on, then he should get it from his local pick up league or any team of his choosing.

Heretic

LOL what's the story behind this?

If I remember correctly, his mom cancelled his WoW account or something like that. He throws a fit in his room. Throws his blanket on top of him and reappears wearing only his boxers. It's like magic! Funny stuff. He gets so mad that he tries to ram his controller up his ass.

Oh and it was his brother that set up the camcorder in anticipation of this.

Top Bottom