• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Quick

Banned
Other than the second one potentially, those don't seem like giant deals. Annoying probably, but I can just imagine the stupid GAF meltdowns

The 1GB thing has merit for people who have the basic system, which is only 8GBs of storage.

The 50 cents thing isn't a huge deal. It would make me cringe only because I'm pretty cheap.

Another thing I should add is how you can only have your account associated to one Wii U.

Socreges

Banned
Yet another reason why I don't buy consoles at launch. Good to give a few months for the dust to settle.

And for Pikmin 3 to come out.

Razorskin

----- ------
Red Faction Armageddon if possible? Just set up my new PC today and want to give it a go and I have already beat Guerilla on xbox, samething with Homefront (also Metro which is awesome but it is taken).

So I don't know about you guys, but I have been completely entertained with all of the WiiU meltdowns over in gaming today, sogood.gif.

Can I take Red Faction Guerilla if noone has claimed it?

Codes sent, enjoy fellas.

NHL-GAF PC Game Giveaway (Steam Codes)
THQ Pack

Metro 2033
Homefront
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Faction Guerilla
Warhammer 40K Space Marine
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl

Bolded are up for grabs, just ask in this thread which you want.
Don't PM me for one.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Mall near me has a Wii U kiosk I walked by the other day, someone would literally have to pay me to even demo it.

I probably missed this if it got posted here but...

Ryan Murray out indefinitely with shoulder injury :lol

Poor CBJ... Cursed.

Out of him and Morgan Reilly, who's looking like the better pick anyway?
I saw a thing on twitter from a scout who said that he had talked to a bunch of other scouts and the majority said they would take Reilly over Murray at this point. Still really early obviously, but a good indicator for Leaf fans of how Reilly is rebounding from his injury.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bisonette just posted a pic on twitter of some girls ass hanging out of her skirt, knowing the hate hard on you guys have for him, I figured you would enjoy this.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I only followed parts of the events, anyone mind linking me to the best examples? Or is there a dedicated thread for meltdowns... Best part was the guy whose controller started in debug mode. Did he fix it? :lol

Cake Boss

Banned
The WiiU meltdowns are glorious.

I'll just be over here, playing Halo 4.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't even know it released today, and I visit the Gaming side occasionally. A couple of people I know didnt even know it was a new console, just thought it was a new remote you could use on their old wii system.

Smiley90

I didn't even know it released today, and I visit the Gaming side occasionally. A couple of people I know didnt even know it was a new console, just thought it was a new remote you could use on their old wii system.

They purposely didn't advertise the launch, because they have like NO units available. They didn't even manage to get one to everyone who pre-ordered as is.

Just realised I don't have that .gif of the girl shaking her head sarcastically (like "oh sure sure") then giving a thumbs up. Anyone got it handy? Been posted in here a few times

Smiley90

Just realised I don't have that .gif of the girl shaking her head sarcastically (like "oh sure sure") then giving a thumbs up. Anyone got it handy? Been posted in here a few times

oh-yeah-sure-sarcasm.gif

this one?

Marvie_3

Banned
I just played NHL13 for 14 straight hours. My head hurts, lol.
Who are you, Red_Man?

They purposely didn't advertise the launch, because they have like NO units available. They didn't even manage to get one to everyone who pre-ordered as is.
Depends on where you go. Gamestop/EB always oversell the fuck out of system preorders and you're never guaranteed to get one. Target and Best Buy here had some left overs when I was in there today. I'm not picking one up yet though. Wii U will be the first Nintendo system I don't buy at launch since the SNES.

RC

Banned
I haven't played a game in months. Just been rewatching old episodes of the Simpsons since I got back from Europe. Season 6, might just be my favourite.

Welp. The gay housemate just moved out in a big angry huff.

Turns out he was in love with the female housemate, was pretending to be gay to gain her trust and do things like 'sleep in the same bed as her' and tonight he flipped when she was with her new boyfriend.

Hahaha. Life.

Entropia

No One Remembers

Turns out he was in love with the female housemate, was pretending to be gay to gain her trust and do things like 'sleep in the same bed as her' and tonight he flipped when she was with her new boyfriend.

Hahaha. Life.

That is the most amazing
ly worst
idea ever!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I got a wiiu yesterday and I love. Nintendo has really outdone themselves.

Same here. The tablet/streaming controller is genius.

I'm still stunned at how unprepared they were to roll out their online service. Miiverse is great, though.

What's your NNID so I can add you as a friend? Mine's Plinko.

fallout

A buddy of mine picked up a Wii U and we played Nintendo Land for most of Sunday. We had 5 people and it was some of the most of I've had in a long time. I think that experience will likely diminish over repeated sessiions, but I think it's worth checking out if you get the chance.

Code Sent, and with that only Warhammer 40K Space Marine remains.
I'll take Space Marine, if it's still available.

Same here. The tablet/streaming controller is genius.

I'm still stunned at how unprepared they were to roll out their online service. Miiverse is great, though.

What's your NNID so I can add you as a friend? Mine's Plinko.

Mines yankeeh8er. I got MarioU, NintendoLand, Ninja Gaiden RE, and ZombieU and I never even got around to trying ZombieU since I was having so much fun with the other games.

Razorskin

----- ------

Hahaha. Life.

Ahahahaha damn, pathetic

A buddy of mine picked up a Wii U and we played Nintendo Land for most of Sunday. We had 5 people and it was some of the most fun of I've had in a long time. I think that experience will likely diminish over repeated sessiions, but I think it's worth checking out if you get the chance.

I'll take Space Marine, if it's still available.

Code sent, enjoy the game fallout, that's all folks.

I probably won't buy a WiiU anytime soon, probably more likely to buy a Wii just to play some of the exclusives I missed on there.

Top Bottom