• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

CREMSteve

jNKUSJE4dgukW.png

"Daddy, you said we could go outside today."

intense-angry-video-gamer.jpg

"Stephen, for the love of fuck, Daddy's almost reached Superstar II."

jNKUSJE4dgukW.png

"My tummy hurts."

intense-angry-video-gamer.jpg

"SO WILL YOUR SPLEEN IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP"

lol thank goodness that isn't the case here

I'm on the road by myself for work, nothing else to do, figured I'd pop the game in and play a few games at 8;30am when I woke up. Next thing I knew, it was 10:30pm and I was starving. Turn the evil game off, and ordered some pizza.

Glorious day. :p

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Did Nintendo finally get their shit together for their online service or is it not like XBL/PSN?

Friends list is easy to manage--no more friend codes. Apparently online for games is smooth so far.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Mines yankeeh8er. I got MarioU, NintendoLand, Ninja Gaiden RE, and ZombieU and I never even got around to trying ZombieU since I was having so much fun with the other games.

I can't believe how much fun Nintendoland is. I hated what I saw at E3. Yet, it's an absolute blast to play.

I can't believe how much fun Nintendoland is. I hated what I saw at E3. Yet, it's an absolute blast to play.

So true. I only got it cause I got the deluxe package and it is great. Some of the games in it are a blast to play with other people. It is so much bett er then Wii Sports. I particularly liked the Animal Crossing game.

fallout

Thanks, Razorskin! Much appreciated.

So true. I only got it cause I got the deluxe package and it is great. Some of the games in it are a blast to play with other people. It is so much bett er then Wii Sports. I particularly liked the Animal Crossing game.
The Mario Chase game was probably our favourite. The replay they give you at the end is such a nice touch.

Heretic

This is the first Nintendo console that I don't camp out for... simply because I forgot it was releasing haha. Will wait to get it though because of all the issues people are dealing with and because I'm broke... again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Welp. The gay housemate just moved out in a big angry huff.

Turns out he was in love with the female housemate, was pretending to be gay to gain her trust and do things like 'sleep in the same bed as her' and tonight he flipped when she was with her new boyfriend.

Hahaha. Life.

That's so sad, hahaha.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey guys what's going on in...

The fuck?

Let them enjoy their current-gen (at best) console with one of the worst launches in console history (day0 patch, many people with configuration problems, specs worse than 360/ps3, battery life problems, etc etc) while they can! :D

Revenant

Turns out he was in love with the female housemate, was pretending to be gay to gain her trust and do things like 'sleep in the same bed as her' and tonight he flipped when she was with her new boyfriend.

Hahaha. Life.

that's amazing :lol :lol

to be inside the mind of that guy to see how he thought that would work.

Acid08

Banned

Hahaha. Life.
Damn I bet he thought his plan was legitimately great too.

Don Cherry ‏@CoachsCornerCBC

to leave the number he rhymes it off in rapid fire forcing me to play it over and over. Needless to say that doesn't make me happy...

Strombone ‏@strombone1

. @CoachsCornerCBC Kinda like when someone can't pronounce your name right on tv? :)

LOL

Socreges

Banned
Let them enjoy their current-gen (at best) console with one of the worst launches in console history (day0 patch, many people with configuration problems, specs worse than 360/ps3, battery life problems, etc etc) while they can! :D
Man you sound sometimes like you're from 2002 and 'console wars' are still something people do.

Yeah, having fun with a game. Crazy.

I dont get why anyone would laugh at people enjoying a Nintendo console, they make great games. I get that it isnt for everyone but there is a reason that almost all of the best selling franchies are Nintendo exclusives.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
it did launch on time, with some crippling errors right from the get-go, which is reminiscent of the Leafs opening week or the beginning of a San Jose playoff run.

I know, i'm reaching here. just desperate to talk about hockey. this lockout is terrible

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Man you sound sometimes like you're from 2002 and 'console wars' are still something people do.

One post man, one post :p it's not like I'm just poking fun, right. Ohwait. Honestly, I was close to buying one myself, but the RROD issues with the 360 launch has taught me to wait. I'll wait til a Pikmin 3 bundle is out or so. Or when they announce the price of the 720 and I need something to feel better...

Plinko

I was also day one with the other consoles and the problems encountered there were pretty much just as numerous. Take this fanboy crap elsewhere.

Plinko

If Burke saves the season, how much more time does he buy himself in Toronto?

Burke's joining negotiations? If he's in there by himself they'll have a deal done by the end of the night.

Players get 90% of revenue and he'll be trumpeting how great a deal it is for the owners.

Socreges

Banned
it did launch on time, with some crippling errors right from the get-go, which is reminiscent of the Leafs opening week or the beginning of a San Jose playoff run.
Neither of these is accurate. Everyone knows the Leafs start strong and begin to fail halfway through the season. WiiU launch is more like the Canucks. Shit the bed from the onset, fix everything and start gaining momentum, then ultimately disappoint your fans when it matters most.

One post man, one post :p it's not like I'm just poking fun, right. Ohwait. Honestly, I was close to buying one myself, but the RROD issues with the 360 launch has taught me to wait. I'll wait til a Pikmin 3 bundle is out or so. Or when they announce the price of the 720 and I need something to feel better...
You were spouting fanboy nonsense against the PS3 recently, too. Thus my post.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Hahaha. Life.
This is the best thing ever. I have a gay roommate, I wish something like this would happen.

*Bettman and Fehr walk out of negotiating room with arms over each others shoulders*

Fehr: I must say I enjoyed that
Bettman: So did I. I'm so glad we thrashed it out
Fehr: mmhmm
Bettman: Ladies and gentlemen. I want everyone here to know that executive director
Fehr here is a very big man.
Fehr: Yes, and I would like you to know that the commissioner here was very hard but very straight.
Bettman: The executive director here was very much on top to start out with, but I don't mind telling you I was in a deep hole.
Fehr: Ohhhhh very deep.
Bettman: Yes, but even though we had some sticky patches, i'm delighted to say, we came together finally in the end.
Fehr: Yes, I lapped up everything that you had to offer.

Top Bottom