• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

that's amazing :lol :lol

to be inside the mind of that guy to see how he thought that would work.

He was pretty... messed up. He'd say some really strange things that would even make me recoil. For example, we were drinking with the neighbours and they invited him over (much to my internal dismay) and when he got over there he started showing them these cuts he had on his arms that he 'did himself for fun'.

Ex-army, did a bit in East Timor, I'm sure it's all just repercussions of that.

But fuck, he was unemployed, lazy/unclean, had all his food and car fuel paid for by the female hm and a liar. Everybody today is all "HA CALLED IT! SAW IT COMING!" and I'm still in shock and disbelief that somebody is actually that stupid.

Damn I bet he thought his plan was legitimately great too.

"It's flawless! I'll lie to her, gain her trust, then reveal myself as actually hetero and we'll fall in love!"

God I fucking hate people. Can't wait til I live by myself.

@DarrenDreger said:
No proposals coming from the PA, but, players are going in hoping for flexibility and sound willing to listen closely to ideas to close gap.

WLUtV.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He was solid for the Canes last season. Funny guy, too. Seemed like he was a great guy in the locker room.
His interviews were pretty funny, and a bunch of Hab players said he was their favourite teammate, good time for him to get out of the game.

God damn your avatar Red_Man, Galchenyuk is staring into my soul.

He's fierce dude.

What'd the Ducks get? Julian Assange and the same levels of intimidation.

Hampus-Lindholm_946121c.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
7 episodes. There's only 10 per season.
Well 50 total they've announced for free anyways.

God damn your avatar Red_Man, Galchenyuk is staring into my soul.

He's fierce dude.

What'd the Ducks get? Julian Assange and the same levels of intimidation.
I'm still surprised you guys didn't grab Dumba. Following Galchenyuk in the OHL is the only thing keeping me from really going crazy during these lockout shenanigans.

I'm still surprised you guys didn't grab Dumba. Following Galchenyuk in the OHL is the only thing keeping me from really going crazy during these lockout shenanigans.

Don't need to tell me twice dude :( whhhyyyy

Dumba: 2012-13 Red Deer Rebels WHL 21 5 8 13 31 -7
Lindholm: 2012-13 Norfolk Admirals AHL 14 1 4 5 6 1

:chinstroke:

hmmm...

:lol

My gay friends use it all the time. It's become a part of my vernacular.

Fierce.

Aaron Ward ‏@aaronward_nhl

Source,potential Tuesday meeting may get moved to Wednesday.Result of todays negotiations,PA working internally on economic concepts #TSN

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Aaron Ward ‏@aaronward_nhl

Source,potential Tuesday meeting may get moved to Wednesday.Result of todays negotiations,PA working internally on economic concepts #TSN

So basically the PA comes without a proposal and then needs an extra day to actually talk about a proposal among themselves.

Way to go, guys.

Cake Boss

Banned
TSN.ca

A source close to the negotiations says there now seems to be a sense of urgency coming from the players and indications are the NHLPA is preparing a series of "give and take" proposals. If the NHLPA's series of proposals materializes and addresses some concerns on Tuesday, talks on contract issues will pick up.

begging.gif

Please give me back hockey, I lasted 1 week doing the NBA thing.

Players caving already? Do they sense the season will be lost if they don't get their shit in gear? Did they really think the owners would crack? lol

Proposing a 2 week moratorium may have been a stroke of genius

Heretic

Does anyone want to go through all of the Spartan Ops episodes available with me on Friday??? I haven't played any of them...

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuckin' SERIOUS!? It's called MAKE A PROPOSAL not ULTIMATUM CENTRAL. Fucking players.

Stop posting this shit. Clearly the owners are the ones who aren't serious about negotiating. They keep bringing different proposals to the table and making it hard for the NHLPA to understand what they really want. If they would just keep the proposal the same it would be easier to negotiate.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Stop posting this shit. Clearly the owners are the ones who aren't serious about negotiating. They keep bringing different proposals to the table and making it hard for the NHLPA to understand what they really want. If they would just keep the proposal the same it would be easier to negotiate.

image.php

How many times can you guys build yourselves up like this?

And by "you guys" I mean Cake Boss

I've got about 4 more in me and 7 if Galchenyuk keeps looking at me. What about you guys?

In this particular circumstance, it's the players. If the whole idea of the meeting was the NHL going "Hey, guys, bring us a proposal for once willya? PLEASE? We'll do some give and take with it and see what progress we can make!" (which they reportedly said) and only to have the players go "WAAA IT'S AN ULTIMATUM! WE'RE NOT GIVING UP OUR OXYGEN FOR ANYONE! PUCK GARY!" is sillybilly stuff!

EDIT: Sarcasm detection failure.

Quick

Banned
Fuckin' SERIOUS!? It's called MAKE A PROPOSAL not ULTIMATUM CENTRAL. Fucking players.

NHL meets with PA when needed, reports indicate PA is late on meetings

Jonathan Toews Perception Filter: "WE'RE READY TO MEET WHENEVER, NHL ISN'T!"

NHL proposes multiple deals, willing to compromise, PA submits dick pictures.

JTPF: "NHL ISN'T OFFERING A FAIR DEAL. WE'RE READY TO MEET THEM HALF WAY!"

NHL locks the players out, PA says it isn't necessary.

JTPF: "NHL THREATENING OUR LIVELIHOOD. HOW WILL WE FEED OUR CHILDREN?!"

Reports indicate that Ja Rule's opinion is still being sought.

Top Bottom