• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Thank you. I might just get the 4gb if it boils down to it

I want Haaallloooo

Just be careful with the 4 GB version. Halo 4 multiplayer requires an 8 GB install and from what I understand it's highly recommended that the installation be done to a hard drive, not a USB.

My son wanted his own 360 and Halo 4 for Christmas, until we saw all the requirements that would need to be met in terms of size, etc. He opted for a hockey net/rebounder instead.

Not sure why MSFT ditched the 20GB version. It's like 4GB or 250GB now. Like, WTF?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Just be careful with the 4 GB version. Halo 4 multiplayer requires an 8 GB install and from what I understand it's highly recommended that the installation be done to a hard drive, not a USB.

My son wanted his own 360 and Halo 4 for Christmas, until we saw all the requirements that would need to be met in terms of size, etc. He opted for a hockey net/rebounder instead.

Not sure why MSFT ditched the 20GB version. It's like 4GB or 250GB now. Like, WTF?

Hmm, didn't know that a USB is not recommended for H4.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Bah. Just caved and bought NHL 13 for Xbox 360 for $25 at the current Amazon Lightning deal.

Wow one of those mediators they got is quite a piece of work:

A8p4_YDCMAAKhgX.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cake Boss should start saying his account was hacked when he has his stupid drunken posts.

CCF23

It's just a sim league you're running? I'll join, if you guys will have me. What teams are available and what kind of shape are they in?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's just a sim league you're running? I'll join, if you guys will have me. What teams are available and what kind of shape are they in?

Pure sim, so you deal with contracts, trades, free agency, lineups and rosters, pretty much. We try to get it along somewhat fast, to get many seasons and some player development in. I'm sure Soc's PM is more extensive :p Now's the perfect time to join! :p Link's in my previous post.

Slurmer

Banned
They are talking on ESPN about how awesome the islanders rangers rivalry is going to be now that nyi is moving to brooklyn. They are aware the season is weeks away from being cancelled, right?

Marvie_3

Banned
They are talking on ESPN about how awesome the islanders rangers rivalry is going to be now that nyi is moving to brooklyn. They are aware the season is weeks away from being cancelled, right?

It's ESPN. Unless it has something to do with Tim Tebow, they have no idea.

PROFESHUNAL MEDIATORB

Haha, what a fucking joke. Way to leave a digital footprint leading to exposure of how shitty you are as a person. S'why my Twitter now has an alias.

#comeoncrazed

Eh, never really been a fan of twitter honestly, it is nice for quick news updates and so on, but that is all I can really think of as it being useful to me at least (fyi I do not have a twitter account). People letting others know about personal junk or stating personal comments, not so much...

The main issue I've always had with this comic is that I've seen a lot of cases where anonymity has absolutely nothing to do with it.

We live in a time where people will be idiots regardless of anonymity now.

*nods* Tea Party gatherings.

Eh, Tea Party, Occupy Movement, etc... I personally hate protests of any kind no matter what the subject matter. To quote MIB (which I just watched the third one for the first time and enjoyed it), a person is smart, people are dumb seems to be coming true these days, while not for everything, it seems to be much more true now a days with this wide social interaction via the internet. While there are positives that can come out of it (and they have happened), it always seems like the negatives are the ones that get the most attention (thanks to mass media).

Lol you never miss a change for a jab

You expected anything less from him?

Too bad that you feel that way. Protests are hugely important to any working democracy, despite the involvement of extreme elements.

And I understand their place in society and why they are important and believe the people should have their voices heard, they just seem to rub me the wrong way for some reason, don't know why.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Went out and switched the iPhone for the S3, this lockout isn't so depressing anymore, I hope you don't have me Schuey

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is your opinion on this academically reviewed? I HAVE 24 HOURS TO WRITE THIS PAPER.

:lololololol That's what you get for procrastinating. Also, Rule Nr1 of NHLGAF-Politics: Always listen to what Crazed says, because he's smart enough to survive Detroit. That means sth.

Is your opinion on this academically reviewed? I HAVE 24 HOURS TO WRITE THIS PAPER.

Yes, make sure to cite CrazedArabMan and see what happens.

Fair enough: Lucky enough to survive Detroit. Better?

Crazed doesn't even live IN Detroit, does he?

Arab? Smart?

:D

No, I live in southern Michigan though I work up west of Detroit (last job was right past the awful area of Detroit).

Well smart enough to only have a bachelor of arts and wind up as a manufacturing/productivity engineer intern with a job offer from said company because of the work I have done in 3 weeks.

Crazed, are we friends? I'd like to think we are. If not, that's cool.

piR3y.gif

Top Bottom