• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Quick

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RHS3Y4RCzZc

I... am not quite sure what I just watched. It involved Kovalchuk and cheerleaders.

iHIReEAlSUWTh.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
@TSNBobMcKenzie: Sounds as if there's no traction or progress coming out of the mediation session. Official statements to follow, no doubt.

Katie Strang
‏@KatieStrangESPN
#CBA Can confirm meeting is over for the day. No progress. Sounds like that's it for mediation process entirely. Two sides too far apart

Solo

I told you guys that this shit isn't getting settled until May 2013 at the earliest!

They'll cancel the season soon and they won't talk period for months after that, because they are fucking stupid.

I told you guys that this shit isn't getting settled until May 2013 at the earliest!

They'll cancel the season soon and they won't talk period for months after that, because they are fucking stupid.

Yeah we know you told us, because you keep fucking reminding us every single time a meeting concludes.

Your Order of Canada medal isn't coming in the mail, so chill.

Solo

Sorry bro, but I assure you this ill-founded optimism that comes every time these guys talk or rub penises together or whatever goes on in these "meetings" is just as annoying as my "told you so!" droning.

I think it's safe to say that most of us are even sick of the lockout news. Nobody cares about anything until we have a season, and even then some of us may have to be swayed.

Positivity - Apathy - Negativity: We all gotta pick one.

81et.gif

CCF23

If I could willingly flip an "on/off" switch inside of me to just not give a fuck about the NHL anymore when it returns I absolutely would. Unfortunately, I can't.

They probably did get their money for that- don't forget they are likely under contracts

But just like players there's probably rules involved around gifts outside agreed pay due to competitive environment

Players aren't allowed any "gifts" outside of their salary, or else they will be breaching strict rules

Okay but the players apparently covered the tax for those who couldn't afford it... so why couldn't Jacobs have done it?

Stasis

And this is exactly why the information was leaked now whereas no one had bothered for months. So people could make some awkward connection with the lockout.

Nono, no "awkward" connection. Maybe if I had put it into separate sentences you'd be OK.

He's a cheap-ass, which I'm now learning of. He's also a hardliner, which I've known for a while. It's just another negative trait to him regardless of when/how we're learning it. I've been wishing for Pegula and some of the other guys who I believe really want nothing to do with this lockout to step in and say something for a while now.

I chose now to voice that. Nothing more.

Revenant

I;nm cakebossed as hell right now. how the fuck is nhlgaf doing right now. elevated converstation abound i asssume. Fuck . red is mr. cunt as well. he understands.

salthawks 4 lyfe.

Top Bottom